What?

Riley's pov

We made our way back to the hotel. "unzip" I turned to shawn and he unzipped my dress. "Put your bathing suit on!" I told him and I'm guessing he did cause I ran into the bathroom to change. "What is all this about?" I heard him say from the other room. "You'll see!" I say. I finish putting my hair in a messy bun and my new hot pink bathing suit. "I said it was my turn." he smiled and I took his hand and ran down the stairs to the back exit to the beach. "Seriously tell me!" he whined and I just kept running and pulling him forward. "Remember our first kiss on the beach under the stars?" I asked him and he smiled "I've told you a million times yes!" he was laughing. "Well I though it would be fun to go back to the beach at night." I say and he winks. "Really?" he asks. I put on forever young and began to dance. "Are you gonna dance with me or not?" I asked and he smiled and put his hands on my waist. I wrap mine around his neck and began to dance. "You're beautiful." he smiles and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing. "You are seriously the most beautiful person I've ever met." I smile." I would say you're handsome or cute but words can't describe what you are to me." The words drip out of my mouth easy flowing words. "its hard to believe we started out just strangers on the street and now were dancing on a beach." I smile. "that's how the best relationships work." I begin to laugh "why did we get into our bathing suits?" he asked. "I though bathing suits would be funnier than normal clothes." I giggle and he laughs. "well you were right." the song switched to me singing say something. I totally forgot I had that on my phone. "What's playing?" he asked with a smirk. "I shoot, nothing." I ran over to change it but he graved my arm."dont change it." he said and pulled me back to him. "I hate my voice." I really do. "I love it so." I'm pretty sure I was smiling ear to ear. I turned the music off. "why did you turn it off?" shawn was acting like he was 5. "what if I just sing now?" I smiled.

I began to sing truly madly deeply by one direction.

Truly madly deeply I am foolishly completely falling some how you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me truly madly deeply in love with you.

I left it of their "I'm truly in love with you." I say and my eyes are wide when they meet his. "I love you more than anything." he says and I just smile. "please never leave me." We sat down and I put my head on his shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere." I smile and try to kiss his cheek but he turned his head so our lips met. "why did you turn your head?" I asked as our lips still connected. "cause a kiss on the cheek would have led to me kissing you anyways." he said with a grin as we move in sync. I pulled my hair out of my bun to let it fall to my shoulders.

Just because he runs his fingers though my hair. "Let's make this kiss like our first." I heard him say so I just mumbled "ok" I felt his hands glide around my waist to pull me on top of him. I position my self onto his lap and ran my finger though his hair. I pulled away for a second. I placed my forehead on his forehead. "What's wrong?" he was confused. "just wanted to look into your eyes cause I can never get them out of my head." he smirked at my words. "my lips don't want to imagine what it's like without yours attached." he smiled "so good with word play." I shook my head. I went to kiss him but he covered my mouth. "let you see how it feels when I can't just just kiss you. God now he makes me want to kiss him even more. he bit his lip just to taunt me. He moved his hand and I smiled "can I kiss you now?" I asked and he laughed. "I though you would never ask." god he's a five year old at heart. "now I'm not going to kiss you." I say and shrug my shoulder. before I know it he was kissing me. well that worked. His tongue swiped my bottom lip asking for and entrance and I give in every time. This time I didn't fight I just let him have full control. He pulled our bodies together holding me just above the waist. bright lights came down the beach. "you kids can't be out here." an office yelled and we got up and ran. "OMG!!" I yelled as we ducked behind the fence of the hotel. "it can't believe we got caught." shawn said trying to keep it to a whisper. well it is 11 at night but still. we ran back up to our hotel room laughing so hard.