Last days with the boys

Riley's pov

Shawn just asked me to move in with him basically. I don't know what to say so I just kiss him and at the moment I knew and said "yes" I could tell he was smiling his cheeks bones where sticking up. I can't go back to my house I'll have my mom let me go she would let me. She's old and wouldn't want to send me to foster care for a year I mean I'm 17 and I'll be going to school. A knock on the door breaks this kiss. "Time to go!" jack yelled.

"So it's a yes!" he looked at me and I nod and smile. We'll it's august 4 and I left May 22 I believe it may have been sooner but. That's not even four months but i know I love him. I use to think I would be a lonely cat lady with no friends but here I am with a boyfriend and the best friends in the world. What if getting kidnapped wasn't so bad because after all the happiness it has brought me. i need to clear my head to stop thinking about it. "we leave in two days." Shawn said and smiled at me. " I can't wait!" I manage to say and his smile is even bigger. I've never been to Canada I'll have to get my passport and say hello to my mom before I leave. I can't believe it I really cant. We get up and walk towards the door. Taylor ran up and jumped in shawn. I couldn't stop laughing. Their was a new guy standing there too "hi I'm Carl." he had a girl with him "and this is Adrianna." I can't believe their actually another girl. I give her a smile. "let's go!" Nash and Hayes started running down the hall way. Shawn and I walked instead of running until I said "I'll be you to the elevator." I lost let's just say that. "good game!" he winked at me. Why does that still affect me.

We soon arrive at the bowling alley and it was covered in neon lights. We got in side fairly fast cause the felt the need to run into there to. It's wasn't expensive but since there where a lot of us we got a discount. We got 3 lanes. lane 1: Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Aaron

Second lane: Matthew, Taylor, Brent, Jack j and jack g.

Third lane: me, Shawn, Adrianna, Carl, Sam and Connor.

I went and got a pink ball. I walk back towards shawn as we smiled at each other. "say cheese!" jack yelled "Damn you jack I probably look ugly." I started laughing "your always beautiful!" shawn said, a God why does he always know what to say. My phone started going off like crazy. Jack had posted the picture on Instagram and tagged me in it. It was actually a good picture I was surprised. Girls were commenting like crazy I didn't like the the hate but what can you do when your dating a famous person. My favorite was from a girls named Kaisse and Sophia. they were arguing over if it should be "siley or rhawn." and there were other saying "she's so perfect and lucky." I liked those comments. I followed Kaisse and Sophia and the where freaking out cause I have 952k and I'm only following 20 and I also followed a few of the girls saying how perfect I was. "Your turn!" Sam is frustrated cause he only knocked down one pin. "Im bad." I'm not actually that bad but I don't want them to have high expectations. "let's see then!" Sam was being a dick but I didn't care he was just upset Adrianna got 9 pins down and I'm pretty sure they use to have a thing. I got a strike. "I thought you said you were bad?" shawn said. "beginners luck maybe?"

The night was over to fast Taylor ended up winning I came in third and shawn came in second. it's nearly 11 o'clock and tomorrow is our last night in L.A. we all piled into the limo. I loved the limo. Me and Adrianna had become some what friends. "Let's play truth or dare." Cameron and Nash gave each other an approval look. "who goes first." matthew raised his hand "ok um Taylor truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I dare you to yell " i love you to the girls on the street and then flick them off!" his eyes dilated a little bit but then he did it and those girls looked pissed but then starred screaming when the noticed it was taylor. "Ok Shawn truth or dare." he asked as we walked into the hotel. "When we reached our floor we went into Nash's room. "Dare." shawn was laughing a little for god knows reason. "I dare you to to 7 minuets in heaven with Riley." Both of out faces lit up "ok." I say and Taylor pushes us into the closet. "ive never done this before." I laught "me either." he laughed to. "well let's just kiss or something." I say "ok." he but his hand on my cheek and our lips finally met. Our mouths fit together perfectly moving in sync. When I wrapped my arms around his neck. Taylor swung the door open while we when kissing and I heard his phone go click cause he took a picture. I pull away. "Why the hell did you take a picture!" I was still happy from the kiss. "Part of the dare I got dated to." well that makes it easier to believe. the night was coming to the end as it approached midnight. Me and Shawn went over to our room. Taylor doesn't sleep in here he moved all of his stuff out a while ago. I put on my peach nike pros I love the things and an one of Shawn's tee shirts. "You can where my tee shirts all the time now." I just blush at him. "I love wearing your shirts the smell like you and I love it." now his cheeks where getting red. "Good night babe." he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. My eye lids got heavier until I drifted to sleeps with the word babe drifting though my head.

(Sorry for a short chapter.but 116 readers that's amazing thank you so much❤️❤️❤️)