Taking her home

Shawn's pov

I took Riley back to our hotel. Taylor and me where sharing a room so I didn't know where she would want to sleep. We walked into the hotel and got on the elevator. Riley still looked scared. She was pretty but you could tell she didn't know that. We hit the 10th floor. "Riley wear do u want to stay?" she looked up at me and said "with you." my face lit up usually Nash and Cameron get all the girls they looked just as shocked as me. "If you want we can get you your own room if you don't want to stay with me we can get you a room?" she said "I'd rather be with the person that saved me.". What did she mean?

I felt bad all she had was a pair of shorts a tang top. "lets go shopping" I say. she looked up and smiled. We got in the car and drove to the mall she got mainly pink and hollister I didn't care I get money from Magcon that I don't need. she also bought a straightener. We went back to the hotel and she changed into her new clothes. Her hair was so pretty strait even though she spent 2 hours in the bathroom doing girly makeup and such.

"Thank you Shawn!" she smiled and hugged me. Of corse she got high wasted shorts a pink tang top and sandals. she has ombré hair it looked really good on her! "lets go to the beach!" Taylor ran into my room. "Shoot I don't have a bathing suite!" Riley said but I had bought her one at the mall cause I saw that she had forgot. I kinda say her bra size so I went off of that. "I got you something!" I told her. She looked so confused and I handed her a bag from pink. she screamed in excitement and changed. "O god she was hot in that bikini she put her other clothes back on and we left.

We finally arrived. Riley's face lit up.

Riley's pov

Shawn was the best person I've ever met no one has every bought me anything not even a birthday present the guy ran over and sat in the sand I was so excited Most of them run for the water but I ran for the sand "what are you doing?" shawn asked chuckling. I did a back flip and I landed on my feet this time. his face was in total shock." I wasn't expecting that. "I'll race you to the water!" I ran as fast as I cod but Shawn bet me he was my first friend. "Shawn thank you!" I say. " Is that all you can say?" he laughed. We got in a full on splashing battle of corse I was the only girl but I liked it that way. But then I couldn't get that man calling Sam a slut out of my head. god how could I just leave her? how long was I there? Why was jake in LA? who kidnapped me? I dot dizzy and ran up onto the sand I barely made it to our spot before I passed out.

I went into a dream I was getting beat and kidnapped all over again I got up screaming all the boys were surrounding. Shawn was crying I couldn't handle it I sat up and a smile formed on his face. "what happened??" shawn said " you passed out and screamed! it scared the." I stopped him "no cursing" I say. "Well you get the point. Shawn picked me up and carried me to the hotel.

He layed me on his bed and stroked my head " Are you ok?" Shawn asked. "no." I managed to say. "if you need to talk I'm hear." I sat up I've never opened up to anyone but I was about to." We'll I don't know how to put this but I was kidnapped of the street. I was taken to some old warehouse for god knows how long. Mt only friend Sam that I met there was called a slut for speaking her mind. the but us in the slutties clothes I've ever seen j ran while a group of men were leaving and I happens to be wearing a tank top and shorts. I found a crummy hotel and got some food and ran until 3 and crashed behind a building then you found me." I found my self crying again, Shawn looked like he was about to cry too "I'm sorry." His voice shaking. " if it wasn't for you they might of found me and took me back." I cry even more now i hug him I couldn't help it. he kissed my forehead nothing like jake and said he said "I'm hear."

He started to sing the a team

"And the say she's in the class a team stuck in her daydream been this way since 18 but lately her face seems slowly sinking wasting crumbling like pastries and the sing the worst things in like come free to us." he smiled and looked at me " your amazing!" I say he just smiled. I just met him but I want to kiss him. "do you sing?"he asked me."a little." I say "will you sing for me?" he asked. "Sure I guess, can I use a song I wrote?"i ask "Even better.' he looked at me and smiled.

" Every teardrop falling is filled with fire every thing you say is gonna come back one day. some day this is gonna be over .someday your gonna need someone's shoulder but once the truth come out everything's gonna go down!"

I sang even though I knew it was bad. "Wow you wrote that? what it called??" shawn asked a little surprised. " yeah and I named it burn it down." I saw a little proud. " I can't writ a song to save my life! how do you do it?" He asked. " I put my feeling on a page, a girl was mean to me pretty much bulling me making me cry then I wrote a song and felt better and now I don't even think of the people that are mean to me!" I say wow I feel like I can just tell him every thing. "bro that's deep! he starting laughing. I started laughing too.