Back home to canada

Riley's pov

I woke up at 3 in the morning in a hot sweat. why am I sweating? shawn was awake stroking my hair. "Are you alright?" he asked "you were shaking and crying and I didn't know what to do?" he looked at me in the eyes "I'm sorry...i don't know why?" I say and I can taste the salt from my tears. "It's ok we have to be up anyway are fight leaves a 6 and I know you like to be early." she said with a smirk. I got up and put on my leggings that one had to be rolled up cause my cast wouldn't fit it. "agh life struggles." I yelled cause I couldn't roll it up. "here." shawn came over and rolled it up. I slid on a ca cheetahs shirt and straitened my hair cause I had time. shawn had basketball shorts and a hoodie. typical boy outfit. I didn't bother with make up cause I have to impress any one.

We made our way to the car and shawn guarded me cause he claimed their was ice. What ever gosh. I love how protective he is.

We got to the airport and checked our bags. within five minuets we were boarding the plan. yet again we got to go one first cause of my crutches. I took the window seat and shawn sat next to me. The plane was ice cold. "are you cold?" shawn asked and I nodded with my teeth chattering. he took of his sweat shirt and handed in to me. I put it on and smile "thank you." I love Shawn's half smile it's so adorable. "anything for my bae." I laugh "what does bae mean?" I ask and he laughed "before anything else." I put my hand in his and intwined out fingers. laying my head on his shoulder.

Our plane landed. I took out my past port and got ready to get off. Shawn graved my carry on as I got off the plane. We got our bags and put them in the car. we sat in the parking lot for a few minuets. "I missed it here." I say and shawn smiled. "I'm just glad you decided to stay with me." I was kinda confused but yet I did remember telling him that I would stay but I don't belong their. but that is also true.

We get to our door to go inside. I walked in on Lauren and Matt making out on the couch. at least someone was watching the house. lauren jumped up when Shawn went "mhhh." She ran over to me "holy shit what happend?" she asked and Matt was just sitting their. "just a small slipping and falling accident." I say and she smirks. "well I guess I'll get going, Matt are you coming?" she said and Matt followed her like he was her puppy. I started cleaning up the kitchen."what are you doing?" shawn came back in the room."cleaning?" I say and shawn looks a little pissed. "why are you cleaning, you should be sleeping or something?" god what the hell was his problem. "i can clean if I want." I state and he frowned. "just because I'm on fucking crutches doesn't mean I can't do work." I say loud and clear. "damn your sexy when your mad." he laughed and I frowned "what the hell one minuet your made then the next you hitting on me?" agh he's so confusing right now. "Shut the hell up.." He said and my jaw dropped "don't talk to me like that." I said and he just stood their."why do I even try with you?"he stated and I just glared at him "what the hell is you problem,why don't you just call me a bitch and be over it?"i stated and he glared "where are you going?" he said was I crunched out the door. "I need some air we just fought over me cleaning for no god damn reason." I say and his face is broken. I sat out side but it was freezing but I couldn't just go back in. the door opened reveling shawn. his eyes were all puffy and red.

He handed me a note and a coat and hot chocolate. I began to read the note.

Dear riley,

I'm sorry. I fucked up and said some things I didn't mean. I really love you. I started a fucking fight over nothing I'm just a dumb ass boy that us very over protective. but at least you know I care. I didn't mean it and I would never call you a bitch because your not. I don't know what came over I just got really pissed cause I found out Bart was keeping money from magcon and a bunch of other shit. I don't want to take it out on you but it's like anger just took over and made me insane. I hope you can forgive me and here is some hot chocolate and a coat but come inside I know your freezing your ass of out their. come inside and let me apologize in person. Ps sorry for cussing so much

-love shawn

I stood up and opened the door. shawn was sitting on the floor with his hands cupped around his face. "shawn." I said and he looked up. I carried on "look where going to fight but theirs no need to be upset over it Christmas is almost here and one fight isn't gonna make me walk away like that but if you yell at dm cause if more stupid shit I won't have it that easy." he looked at me with a smile. "I'm going to go to bed now." I said and walked into our bedroom.

I can't believe we fought it's crazy. shawn still hadn't came in here. "shawn get in here." I said and he slowly walked in."cheer up butter cup." I said and his head still faced the ground.

"I tried to be the perfect boyfriend." he said and I just stated at him

"No one is perfect, no moment is perfect but one thing I've always said is 'find the boy who sees past your imperfections and hold in cause their are only one in a life time.' And just cause we had a fight didn't mean anything I mean were gonna have a big fight eventually this is just the begging of them." I say and kiss his forehead before I lay down and drift to sleep.

( I'm sorry this was a short chapter just really wanted to update

I put in a stupid fight just to prove relationships aren't perfect.

I can't believe I made it too 800 readers thank you so much! let's try to get it too 1k by chapter 20 I'll do a double update the day I hit 1k with long chapters! is that a deal!!!

Anyway I love you all and thank you do much for reading I know I kinda cussed a lot in this chapter but I'm sorry.

Love you I'll update soon😘