chapter one: "christian freak"

C H A P T E R     O N E

  I WALK OFF the plane with my sister trailing behind me taking her time. The airport was flowing with people moving every which way, trying to get their bags and get out.

I grab my bags and my sisters as she looks around for our father and brother. I can hear her squeal, which meant that she had found them.

By the time I turn around she was all the way across the airport hugging dad, Joey and some other guy.

"Hello Son." Dad says pulling me into a bear hug and ruffling my hair.

I mumble a hello and made my way towards the car that I knew was my dads.

My dad and I don't have a really good relationship, I was always a momma's boy and never left her side. When I was four my dad and mom got a divorce, and it was a nasty one. My mom walked in on my dad having sex with another man. My dad wanted custody of my brother, sister and I because he claimed our mother wasn't in the right mental state to take care of us.

Even though my dad didn't win the case, he did get Joey who wanted to go live with him and mom let him because she knew that Joey didn't really want to be living with her. But me and Sophie stayed with mom.

"Jacob, so you're not going to say hello." the guy standing my brother asks frowning.

"Charlie is that you?" I ask running up to him after he nods.

"Wow, you've changed a lot in these last five years." I say looking him over. Charlie had started to gain muscles, and facial hair, and his voice had gotten deeper.

"So have you." he laughs walking beside me to the car.

Charlie and I used to be best friends, when I came visit my dad during the summer. But we stopped talking when my mom and dad got into a big fight and we couldn't visit anymore.

During the ride to the house, Charlie caught me up on his life, starting from his dad passing away the summer I didn't come to visit. Which made me feel bad. Then at my old crush Jessica was still around, which made he made extremely happy. But he ruined it by saying she had a boyfriend.

Jessica Kingsley was the girl of my dreams when I was 11, to say the least. Whenever I came to visit I was always following her, helping her when she needed it and a lot more.

But the last summer I came to visit my dad, she didn't notice me once. She had started to change, you know with getting boobs and everything.

"OMG, I can't wait to see Jess!" My sister squeals.

Jessica and my sister have been in contact for the last year and they've became really close again. But not one time has Jess asked about me.

"We're here." My dad says pulling into the driveway of a house I've never seen before.

"Who lives here?" I ask.

"We do, Dad, Damon and I moved a few months ago." Joey says patting me on my head.

"I better have the best room in the house dad," Sofia says walking towards the house texting someone on her phone. "Oh, and Jess will be coming over in a few."
            ~
I stand on the balcony looking around the neighborhood, it is such a beautiful night. The stars lit up the sky and the moon was shining so bright that it was staring over my attention and I don't notice the guy that was climbing up my balcony.

"WHAT THE F-" I yell almost pushing the guy back over it.

"Hey, wait I'm from next door." He yells trying to grab hold of me. I pull him up and wait for him explain why he was climbing up my balcony.

"What are you doing in Joey's house?" He ask smirking at me.

"I'm his brother." I murmur.

He laughs, "So you're the big Christian freak brother." He walks past me and into my room, falling on my bed.

I clinch my teeth, "I'm not a Christian freak for your information and why are you in my room don't you have a house or parents to run off too."

"Parents are on a business trip and I'm staying with Joey, any other questions." He pulls a bag of gummy worms out his pocket and toss one in his mouth chuckling.

"Can you get out my room please?" I open the door for him to leave but he didn't budge.

"Your room?" He asks laughing lightly.

"Yes, my room." I say patiently waiting at the door.

"Wrong." He says grabbing my arm and throwing me out the door before closing it and locking it.

"Hey!" I exclaim banging on the door. The door opens again and the guy steps out and walks down the hallway not even paying me any mind. I follow him to my brothers room to yell at him for letting some guy throw me out my room.

"Joey, who is this guy and why is he in my room." I say crossing my arms in frustation.

"Kory, leave my brother alone and go home." Joey says while typing on his phone.

"You stupid liar." I say huffing.

"You think i'm something wait until you meet my twin brother," Kory says smirking at me. "He's rude, mean, and hates virgins like you." He continues laughing.

"Kory, go home and get ready for the party." Joey says grabbing him by the shirt and tossing him out his room.

"Party?" I ask confused.

"Yes, a party my little virgin brother." Joey says smirking.

I stand in the hall frozen.

I've never been to a party, EVER.