i'll make it up to you

I had tutor with Daniel today, even though yesterday was fun I wasn't looking forward on doing school work, on a Sunday. I went to eat breakfast and saw my uptight mum there.

"Morning Em, are you gaining weight? Go do some exercise" She said looking at my arms.

Why couldn't she just stop at Em?

"Morning, and whatever" I said taking a bite of my toast.

I went to wash my plates and went to get ready. Wearing a cropped jumper, ripped jeans and pink adidas shoes.
Today was a lazy Sunday because all I did was literally watch some YouTube videos and that's it. I went and snapchatted Daniel since I was so bored. I send him a funny face saying "hiiiiii" and he replies back straight away.

I then sent a snap saying "looking good 😂😑" I shut off my phone and lay in bed staring at the ceiling

Yes I thought Daniel was cute .. but i don't know if I want something more. He's soooo sweet, charming and caring. I finally I hear the doorbell and I run downstairs to open the door. I see Daniel standing there smiling with his backpack fully packed.

He steps into the house and sets up the space. We start working on some division until I hear his phone ringing.

Daniel
Daniel- "hello?"

Unknown- "Daniel you need to come asap, my daughter has a test tomorrow and I want her to get a perfect score"

Daniel- "I'm in the middle of a session"

Unknown- "I'll pay you extra"

I really needed money to save up for my college, but I didn't want to leave Emerald. I knew I had to go because this could be my chance to get enough money for college. So I packed my stuff.

"Why are you leaving?" Emerald asks confused.

"I have to go tutor another client, it's urgent" I say... looking sorry.

"Are you serious? My parents are paying you, your meant to tutor me" She says getting mad.

"Look I'm sorry Emerald, I'll make it up to you" I say stepping out the door.

"Fine, I can't believe your doing this, just don't talk to me" she says going upstairs.

I felt so bad that I had to make it up to her.. but how. She's so complicated, can't she just understand me? I get mad and slam the door, she's being a sook. I'm not even going to text or Snapchat her.

Emerald
I slam my bedroom door, I was so mad at the fact that he's going to ditch me for a different client, what's his problem? I shut off my phone and go to sleep immediately. I didn't want any contact of Daniel ever again.
-
Really quick chapter, sorry I haven't posted for like 2 days I was busy with homework. x