intro

"Every time you scream out, every time you struggle to cope with the pain, every time you submit to me, I fall deeper and deeper in love with you."

-

in which a man addicted to harming others and a young girl addicted to harming herself take part in a tragically unhealthy relationship.

Warning: Agegap, abuse, sexual assault, selfharm, sexual content, murder, and daddy kink

Please note that this book is not meant to condone abuse, murder or selfharm. I myself do not condone abuse murder or selfharm. However, I do realize that these things do take place, and relationships like the one in my story do take place. This book is to (in a sense) provide awareness to the fact that not everything is rainbows and sunshine. People struggle and this is a (fictional) story of a struggle some do face.

please keep in mind that this is a dark story, it is not meant to be happy 24/7. there will be topics that are triggering to some. please read with caution. i'm sorry if i am unable to warn you about a topic before you read it.

On a lighter note, I wanted to mention that for the cast I picture 5SOS as themselves, Sahar Luna as River, and Kelsey Calemine as Corinna.

thank you all so much and I love you