N Hospital 24

"Here Spock, I know petting a cat helps the soul." Hellsing shoved Ciel into Spock's unawaiting hands.

"I do not see the relevance in holding a cat and how it can calm the soul, as the sou--"

The exotic woman pressed her stone finger to his lips. "Shhh. You babble when your frustrated. It's okay Pocky. Jam will forgive you eventually. Even if you don't understand why, it's fine. I am and always shall be your friend. If you need anything come ask. Even if it's just to practice Suus mahna."

"You know the art of Suus mahna?" Spock asked, welcoming the distraction from his turmoil of emotions.

"Yeah, your father taught me. Trying to help me obtain my goal."

"What Is your goal, If I may ask?"

"To become Chief Security Officer, what is your goal?"

"I have already obtained everything I require and set out to do, no matter how short it lasted." The half Vulcan said with some pain in his eyes.

"Everyone gets new goals after they accomplish what they set out to do. So I ask again, what is your goal?" Red was being persistent, trying to lift the Vulcans spirits.

The half human sat and thought about what his next goal was and before he could reply, Jim stomped out and past the two.

"Bye Spock, you'll have to tell me your goal later." With that she stood up, grabbing Ciel, and went to walk after her blonde friend only to be pulled into the office by Pike.

"Now I have some questions."

"Oh no."

"Are you and Spock together?"

"No! My god no! Now you better have pulled me in here for something important." The red witch hissed.

"I thought it was an important question."

"You know, without you Kringle I would still be at Starfleet academy and without Jim I would still be at that bar alone, so I would just like to say--"

"No thanks is needed, I'm just glad you made a nice caree--"

"--how fucking mad I am at both of you! I could be drinking away! I happen to love alcohol! With no one trying to kill me!--"

"You seem to like the attention though." Chris rolled his eyes at her ungratefulness.

"No I don't! Take that back!" She pulled her gun out, pointing it at Christopher's brown locks.

Pike grinned and pushed the gun down. "How about a drink?"

"I could go for that, lead the way peasant!" A grin devious stretched across her red face, making the sawed down horns more noticable.
■□■□□■□□□□oreo●

Alcohol is poured onto an ice cube in a shot glass. Kirk drinks it, then smiles at the lady next to him. He is about to make his move when Pike sits between them and Hellsing on the other side.

"How did you find me?"

"Oh, it was easy, really. I just listened to the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that." The she devil quoted, taking Jim's drink.

"What? What did I do?" James said with a voice of offence. "If this is about the at girlfriend thing I can't deny it, I think Spock likes you."

"Shut up! He does not! Were friends! I was quoting a movie! Now Pike we came here for a reason." Hellsing rolled her eyes and thought, everyone's blind.

"Oh yeah, I know you better than you think I do. The first time I found you was in a dive like this. Remember that? You got your ass handed to you." Pike smiled and nodded to Hellsing like a little kid getting a question right.

"No! The drink! I need a dwink!"

"Okay. Okay." Kringle quickly ordered a round for the she devil.

"I don't remember getting beat." Kirk shot back after taking one of the beverages.

"You don't?"

"Yeah because I saved his ass." Red muttered, taking another round.

"No, that's not what happened."

"I guess you did come out alright." Pike agreed, not wanting to anger a demon.

"Yeah, that was a good fight. Plus it's where I met this little demon."

"A good fight. I think that's your problem right there. They gave her back to me. The Enterprise."

"Congratulations. Watch your back with that First Officer, though." Jim couldn't stop his rude remarks.

Reds stone hand came up and smacked the back of his head softly. "Don't be an ass."

"Spock's not going to be working with me. He's been transferred. USS Bradbury. You're going to be my First Officer. Yeah, Marcus took some convincing. But every now and then I can make a good case."

"What did you tell him?"

"Actually, Hellsing, you need to go to the conference room, Starfleet read your reply and listened to the tape, they need to talk with you." Upon seeing her nervous face, Chris put his hands on her shoulders.

"It's gonna be okay kid, I talked to them."

"Yeah and if they try anything, I'll come and bust you out and so will McCoy."

"Speaking of McCoy, where is he?"

"Dont change the subject, and go get this over with, but your right, I have no clue where bones is, I'll look for him. Love ya." With a quick hug from both her friends, the witch hurried out, wondering who was gonna be talking to her.
♡♡♡♡♡Heart♡♡

The half witch had no luck, as the man that was gonna be doing the discussion was none other than Admiral flipping Marcus.

Evil little bastard.

"Have a seat Ms. Hellsing. I am Admiral Marcus."

"So what are we gonna discuss?"

"Your position and your citizenship, since you are obviously not a citizen."

"Actually I am, Admiral Marcus." Red hissed out with so much venom, the man was surprised by the hate.

"How?"

"I was born on Earth, raised on Earth, and in the care of Humans for my whole life."

"Yes, but we plan on wanting to know what you intend to do on Earth and what is your mission?" Marcus said.

Hellsing wanted to tell him her mission was to kill his sorry white ass.

"If you are having hearing problems maybe we should just dismiss the meeting."

"Why? What seems to be the problem?" The admiral seethed.

"You asked me what I intend to do on Earth and what my mission is. But obviously I have none of that because I was born on Earth with no contact to any demon, so I obviously have no idea what the fuck your talking abo--" Before the tall demon could finish her heart warming speech a short officer burst into the doors, sweat gleaming his forehead adorned with a frantic expression.

"Sir! There's a conference meeting being held at once! There was a bombing in London!" With that people started to file in before Marcus could even get a word in, he sent a glare the devils way and offered the rest a smile.

Do you have a dream job? Ok so 1177 words.