H Star trek 1

Hellsing had been stuck in her room for a week and was suppose to stay there for a month! A month!

The government wasn't happy with her showing off to the public. Saying something about the public being scared of a red she devil prancing around the streets fighting elves, metal robots, and killing tooth fairies. Not the good kinda tooth fairies, these were malicious bone eating fairies that looked like bald little men. Adorable but mean.

How the organization planned on keeping her down here was beyond her. But for today the red woman plans on re-watching the new Star Trek with her three hundred and six point two cats....Don't ask it was hard enough for Taci.

Abe hadn't been very helpful, he said they were allowed to shut her out. All Hellsing wants is to be seen as a hero!

Liz finally got her own room, saying Hellsing's was too messy and she couldn't live there, the fire bitch even went on a rant about her toothbrush! All she had to do was rinse it off and it was good as new!

The only reason Liz had stayed in the red skinned girls room was cause Manning said it would help her learn how to share. Look how that went!

Settling down the demon ignored the knock, expecting it to be the new agent the government had sent as a babysitter. She didn't need no babysitter! She wasn't a baby! In fact far from one, as the devil has a longer lifespan than humans, obviously.

Something fizzed behind her onto the bed and being the curious woman, she grabbed it, looked, and read the label. "Vulcan. Oh sh--"

Without warning she got slammed into the televisions from the bomb, blacking out as the flames licked everything up, even the cats, even Taci.
△△△△△△△△△△Chips△△△△△

Waking up to someone shaking her shoulders was not her ideal sleep in, if she's on lock down, no one should be allowed to wake her up, let her sleep!

"I swear if you touch me one more time Liz, I'll shoot your fucking hair off!" Only prompted by more shaking, the devil pointed her specially made gun at Liz's head. "Listen bitc-- Who the fuck are you? If your the new recruit I'll castrate y--"

"I have no clue what your talking about, but you must have had way to many drinks! And people say i have bad hangovers!" He paused as the devil girl got off the floor.

She wore black pants that had a huge belt with a red symbol in the center and a ton of enormous bullets that had blue and red liquid at the top. This was adorned with a black tank top and a huge brown trench coat that looked like it had more battles than herself.

Jim himself had never seen an alien like her and was intrigued by the sawed down horns and swirls that disappeared in her shirt, probably to form more patterns on the red skin.

"Where the fuck am i?" The womans voice was laced with anger. She didn't look like the kind of person you messed with, Jim knew this right off the bat, himself being degraded to a dummy. Just cause he slept around and wasn't in school doesn't mean he's a total idiot!

"Your in Iowa." Hellsing could just tell he was James Tiberius Kirk from all the movie marathons she held on Star Trek.

"Well fuck." At least it was better than suspension with a babysitter, might as well have some fun here before Tom and Abe found a way to yank her ass back in their dimension.

"Okay lover boy where's the closest bar?" Setting her gun back in its holster she stalked after the smirking man. As he agreed, for he himself was heading over their.

On the way there Kirk flirted shamelessly and endlessly. Hellsing had threatened him multiple times, not wanting to beat his face up anymore than it will get in the future, but it was to the point that if he said one more she'll rip his ba--