Prolouge: "Crimson Memories"

*Warning for the people who can't read unedited story don't proceed. It does contains some minor errors as it's still unedited. And if you don't mind cool enough you guys can proceed*

It was midnight. The sky was dull and miserable. Although the stars were spread vast across the infinite sky shining immensely. But it didn't effect the miserably dull sky.

Inside the cold black house, beside the window sat a 8 year old boy. His head was down and he was hugging his knees tightly as much as he could while his light brown hair dangling down looking like strands of gold against the starlight. His cold bare feet were scratched and ached. His clothes were ruthlessly torn and blood dripped slowly and soundly
from his wound which stretched from his chest till his stomach. He lifted his head up and looked outside the window, his seagreen eyes filled with hot tears , he bit his lip to hold back his tears which didn't help much.
Was the sky really lonely and miserable as it seems or it's just me? The boy thought to himself.

He could hear his mother fighting for him downstairs with his uncle. He could hear his mother screams, rants and swear from downstairs. Although it was all useless against his dad's deeds and his uncle's decisions. He wanted to run down and kiss his mother and tell her to stop and tell her to live a good life and that he will be fine. He wanted to run down and throw himself in his mother's arms and hug her for the last time.
But someplace inside his heart he felt relived and content that there was someone who was fighting for him even though it was useless. That there was someone who loved him even if it was for just some hours.

The boy clenched his teeth as his wound ached hotly and bit his lips to prevent the tears from falling. But it was useless.
He felt useless.
He felt like some unwanted thing that was kept for a bet and after loosing it was being sold. Even if there was a price fixed upon his auction he wouldn't feel this shattered. But he was being sold without any price. He was being thrown out like a trash and no one even flinched upon this thought. His wound burned hotly and his heart ached heavily. He wanted to run but where ? To whom ? When his own blood was betraying him , was there anyone else who would keep a trash like him ?

He heard a thud on the doorstep. A black man emerged from the door and stood there with a rope in his hand. The boy was aware of the man's presence. He turned around and sat upright and with his head down he climbed down slowly and to his surprise he wasn't angry.
He stood on the cold ground with his bare scratched feet. He clenched his teeth as his wound throbbed hard. He kept his head down and closed his eyes and her mother's happy face , his younger brother's shy smile and grateful gestures towards him and his new born sister's soft face flashed by. He pushed his tears back and thought these images are the only reason for me to be alive. He lifted his head up and  looked straight at the man's unforgivable eyes and stretched his hands towards him.
Not knowing where  he was going  or what was going to happen to him and with only one thought in his mind "For them!".
He let his destiny take him....