A Toilet Renunion.

Joy had not expected for things to turn out in this way. Although she did have an idea about how her detention would turn out to be but wiping the toilet floor was totally not on the list.

She have spent her detention as a photocopy manager, as a blackboard cleaner, as a class rep who ONLY cleans the classroom , she has even attended only physics classes for whole one week but wiping the toilet floor wasn't what she has expected.

Never in her wildest dreams she have foreseen this scene coming.

She was fine if it was only from evening till night because out of everything Joy lacked for example: honour, dignity, brain, self control etc and the list goes on , she did have limited amount of respect left in her life which she definitely didn't want to loose.

Well u can exclude the very fact that other people won't be surprised to see her wiping the toilet, after all she was the weirdest girl in the whole damn institute.

Wiping the toilet floor wasn't that boring (only for Joy). Having Joy-like-mind was rare to find but it was somehow very beneficial. She can convert the most boring thing into something fun to do. She was a person with bright mind, high emotions, easy going nature and a heart that has place for every living thing existing on this very earth. Like her name she always manage to find joy in everything she has or anything she does.

Wiping toilet floors was Joy's first time. She had no idea how much water to use or what else is mixed with water.

She made her way towards the washrooms, she came to halt and stood there with her hands tucked inside her black worn out jeans.

"Male or female? Penis or vagina? Six packs or boobs? Cock or chicken? Which one should I start with." She questioned herself. (control ur imaginations people she was talking about which floor to clean first) .
Another thing about Joy she can be very misleading.

"Let's start with male, who knows I'll encounter some guy with hot body." Joy told herself with mere cheerfulness.
" Stop reading those pathetic novels"
Officer Richard's voice rang inside her mind and she double thought her decision , then jumbled her short wavy hair all over with a huge yawn and with shrugging her shoulders she went straight into male toilet.

Joy stopped dead when she entered the washroom. The floor was a total mess.
"Boys" , she said disgustingly and started to search for the appliances used to wipe the floor. She didn't​even know what it was called probably a "steel rod wiper", but it sounds so long. Probably "stodper", the name didn't sounded unappealing. She was good in making up new words by combining them, yet another weird quality, according to Tiberius. But something about the word sounded "wrong". Probably "wiper" would do for now. (She had no idea "wiper" was the right name) call her a total idiot.

She'll ask Tiberius about it later she thought automatically as it was totally not the first time she was going to ask something" stupid" as this from Tiberius. For Joy , Tiberius played various roles in her life from her lawyer to her dictionary. She was ridiculous​ly dependent on him, so ridiculously that the thought of her life without him in it was just impossible to imagine.

She searched under the sinks. On top of the cupboard, peeked inside the stalls but still was unable to find it. After a long "finding the wiper" session. She sighed heavily and started to bend her knees as if to sit on the floor but a sudden "you are going to sit on a toilet floor" thought stopped her halfway and she froze there in half sitting and standing position and glanced around and a shiver ran down her spine. She squeezed her eyes shut , totally disgusted by the act that she was about to commit. She straighten herself up and shook her head vigorously.