The Blind Sin.

"Twilight times
Tenebrous souls.
Dirty water,
Skin and bones.

Watch me bleed and let it flow,
Turn your eyes behind your souls.

Somber smiles
Caliginous cores.
Poison rain.
Blood and Gore.

Hear me scream and let it go,
Blind your ears and surrender your vote.

Lucent writings 
Stygian feels.
Lucid slaughter,
Flesh and spears.

Dream me perish and let it throb.
Muffle your conscience and voice your snub.

Eats my soul
Licks away my hope.
Turn a blind eye,
To save ye and thou.

I'm the victim of the sin that does not yield,
The blind sin that is never seen."

Okay Tabby you need to stop staring at me and help me climb up."  Aileen said as she glanced at Tabby whose expression was enough to pass the final screening of a horror movie. 

"I am not helping you climb up."   Tabby replied with a straight face. 

Aileen turned around and faced Tabby with a forced smile and said, "Can I curse you, once?" 

"Whatever, not that it will make any difference in my life."  Tiberius replied as he rolled his eyes and climbed through the window. Letting things go and not having the last word wasn't Aileen's personality so before Tiberius could climb the window Aileen took the nearest twig and poked it between Tiberius buttocks making him fall down to the ground. 

"WHAT THE---"  Tiberius shouted. 

"Noway! I'm so not letting you curse out loud because i did not do that." Aileen interrupted.

"AILEENN!!!" a voice bellowed from the window. Aileen looked above her and saw Joy sticking out her head from the window, her dark brown hair covering her face.

"Thank God she is alive." This was the first thing that came into Aileen's mind when she first saw Joy.

Aileen waved her hand readily at Joy and stepped onto Tiberius who laid down rubbing his buttocks while Aileen kept on stomping upon him. She mounted on Tabby and reached for the window.

"Get your unholy self off me!!!" Tabby boomed as he dragged Aileen by her ankle to the ground.

"You guys stop being such cranky asses and help each other up." Joy ordered from above. "Also Aileen I have so much to tell you!"

"Yes yes so much to tell!" Ash exclaimed from behind.

"Oh darling! I know.... There is so much to ask as well." Aileen replied as she pulled herself up from the ground and after she was done straightening her clothes she turned towards Tiberius and said, "Would you mind then, Mr. Tacky Stone?"

"Yes indeed." Tiberius replied while standing up. "I definitely mind being called 'tacky stone' and definitely mind getting your unholy presence printed on my body."