Cluelessly Lovable.

"You know Aileen, I am all so excited about this except for the fact that we are going to an expensive  party with my pyjamas on."  Joy buzzed from back seat.

"Okay, I agree we have next to no chances to get in with what we are looking but you know, we are students studying law and I think we know how to sneak in."  Aileen replied. She was actually very excited probably because her rebellious brain was finally going to get a party treat.

"I should be so scared right now that my dad will kill me tomorrow but i must say that, THIS IS SOOO DAMN FUN!!!!"  Joy shouted from behind as she spread her hands in the air with the feeling of sudden freedom.

 Her short brown hair ruffling roughly against the strong wind. Her bronze eye shining with a sense of freedom that she wished stayed. Although she went around causing trouble and getting herself in trouble but this was something else, it was her first time sneaking out in front of Tiberius and it felt so good. She felt she had just managed climb over the boundary that she was staring at for a long long time. Not that she felt suffocated with Tiberius, it was just like a feeling that she is finally alone and that she is allowed to make her own decisions instead of anyone telling her that it's not good for her or that she should just return home. She was going to a expensive party with total opposite dress code and that was the actual zest of being a youth. Doing things that made no sense and still trying it out even though you have no chance for it. Getting yourself embarrassed, rebelling and everything else that made you feel that adrenaline rush. 

The scooter came to a halt and they unmounted themselves trying so hard to look cool but in reality they were two chipmunks loser with there pyjamas and unbrushed hair. 

"We are so not looking cool, are we?" Joy asked Aileen with a goofy smile.

"Girl, with sleeping pyjamas which contains a hole in between and unbrushed hair? Unless you are some hot drug dealer guy you cannot look cool in that."  Aileen replied. 

"Damn I wish I was a boy!" 

"Trust me on this babe, you seriously don't want a thing dangling in between your legs!"  Aileen said, locking her scooter. 

"Seriously is that really so bad?" Joy asked, glancing downwards.

"We are not having this talk right now, babe."  Aileen announced. "The important thing is that, we need to get a way to get in." 

The first thing that came to Joy's mind after Aileen rejected her question was, "I am gonna ask Tabby about it" 

**********

Meanwhile Tabby was only seconds away to lose his mind permanently. He had that weird type strong sense of responsibility towards Joy that he felt that he has to be great at no matter what. He had no idea since when he has started being so protective and possessive about Joy, probably because she was so clumsy and was always scolded by others in such a harsh way. It's hard for Tiberius to explain to why he did what he does, perhaps because it angered him to see her get hurt and others scolding her and giving her a hard time. Joy screamed protection and Tiberius always wants to protect her, want her to stay away from all the dark sides of the world, he wanted Joy to stay pure and cluelessly lovable just the way she is right now, for once he didn't want her soul to be stained with any hurt and unforgivable regrets that he was stained with. 

"Tabby, she is going to be okay, she is an adult. Please don't freak out like this." 

"Okay I certainly cannot calm down. The very fact itself that Joy is with Aileen is dangerous enough to flip me out." Tabby replied as he paced across.

"She will be fine. Aileen knows her way out of everything and she can handle Joy well as well." Ash tried her hardest to reason with Tabby although she knew it was much likely to go waste.