The Black Prestige.

"This whole place is huge!!" Joy chimed with amazement.

"It's not a place it's a whole damn district. The Royal Black District." Aileen stated with huge respect glittering in her eyes. "These babies right here are so damn pretty, oh my my! Just look at the dark deadass Royal houses!"

"Umm.. Aile? Aren't you a bit too excited about all this?" Joy asked.

"I freaking am! How can I not be? This is my dream destination!" Aileen replied as she walked a little closer to the huge black grilled metal gate.

"It is?" Joy asked in utter surprise. She had no idea that this place was Aileen's dream destination, not to mention the fact that Joy had no idea about what this place was or what it did. Perhaps this was the very reason to why she needs to get herself involve more with her friends than with "problems".

"To every freaking bone it is!" Aileen replied, holding the metal bar of the big black gate. " The district where the most superior detectives, general officers, politicians, prosecutors, lawyers, scientist and chemists dwell. The very place where the highest of the law class lives. It's a whole different world on a whole new level, great minds with great abilities."

Aileen turned around to face Joy, her eyes glittering with compassion and fire ambition. "The place where only the best is allowed to set down the foot and where prestige law voice itself." Aileen inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. "The smell!! This whole freaking place reeks of success and prestige and honor and someday I will be owning one of these aesthetic prestigious black houses."

The ambition in Aileen's eyes was so fierce which nearly troubled Joy. "Umm... Aile? You might want to hold your horses there."

"How can I? Joy, How can I? I am standing in front of my dream. Do you know Sebastian and Joseph Black?" Aileen replied with same excited eyes.

"Yes ofcourse!" Joy replied.

"Who are they?" Aileen asked.

Joy gulped. "Um... some persons that our law institute talks about a lot?"

"No Joy! Sebastian and Joseph Black are the most law prestigious people in the past centuries! They were like fire and shadow! One was the kick ass cruel undercover detective of all the times who later became a prosecutor and the other Joseph Black was the most prestigious forensic chemist who was more than just a chemist but no less than a psychiatrist. Together they were the combination of law and science, unthinkable. They were the first ones to declare science as prestigious and were given the equal rights as any other law prestige was given." Aileen explained with desperate fits and excited voice.

"I suddenly do not like these guys. Were they brothers?" Joy asked. She was totally not impressed with them, probably because they were the ones who started this whole subjectively discriminating district and stuff. What makes them think that only law and science is the prestigious and the others are not. What about art? To Joy, art, literature and philosophy was the most prestigious and classical subjective order. Law and science must be some great deal but to her artist, literature and philosophers were the most prestigious.

"I mean come on! Seriously Blacks? We hold the whole damn economic on our shoulders and you say law and science are the prestigious. Someday I am so going to burn down this whole place and teach you about discrimination." Joy thought to herself. She despised the ones who degraded art literature and philosophy in any way and there was nothing that fired her more than this particular discrimination.

"They were actually brothers but not by blood. Joseph was adopted, that's why he was the chemist cause all the real Blacks are detectives or prosecutors, it just runs in their blood."   Aileen explained in utter excitement.