His House Of Calamity.

"His logic was the house that he build to hide his likes and disdain & his rules the fences for his limits and dreams.

His mind the height for his irrational reels & his heart the depth for his unattainable feels.

He lived in the house made up of his thesis & laws,

With stone walls as his boundaries & the lock as his survival straw.

As he felt detest as he laid on his bed of regrets,

While his hands scratched as they touched the lamp of his incompetence.

His eyes ached as he stared at the ceiling of his guilt,

While his body trapped under the blanket of his mistakes.

His legs pained as he stood on his sold conscience pave,

While his back burned as he leaned against his wall of bloodstained memory gone.

His body gashed, burned & slashed, Every time before eyes his hidden demons flashed.

While he wished that somehow his agony would end, but his cowardly denial always had his stance."

"So you are telling me that, you met this new guy called 'Ryan' in some institute in which you woke up at?" Ash asked her friend, trying hard to grasp the whole situation.

And as Ash tried to make sense of the whole situation, Joy sat there trying to solve a Rubik cube. Joy was somehow highly obsessed with the Rubik cube, although that cube was something which was totally opposite to her blunt personality and that one brain cell that she had.

Joy remembered that how much her dad liked the Rubik cube, whenever it was Joy's birthday her dad would gift her different types of Rubik cubes and every time Joy would receive it her dad would sit there waiting for Joy's "happy reaction" and Joy had to put up a big wide smile to satisfy her father.

Since Joy was 6 years old her dad would always make her solve the Rubik cube but it is a given that Joy never once succeeded in solving it.

"I mean this thing is a nightmare. Why do human beings have to make these useless things anyway? Instead they should try making more dragon toys." That's what Joy has always thought about Rubik cube. For Joy Rubik cube was the most useless invention.

But for her father, studying and solving Rubik cube was everything. His conversation would start from "Did you solve the cube yet?" to "Let's talk when you solve it." Her dad thought that a kid who knew how to solve Rubik cube is the most intelligent, clever and smart kid alive. But well Joy..... was actually no where close to those words and that was the very reason to why she and her dad hasn't talked for ages as to proceed a proper conversation with her dad she needed to get pass her dad's very first question. But her big brother never had any problem talking to dad as he aced in next to everything that dad would ask from him while Joy would just stay there and reconsider her whole purpose of existence all over again.

Having a perfect brother, perfect parents was like a curse to Joy. Her imperfect proud ass could never relate to that level of perfection. Although Joy would keep on practicing to complete the Rubik cube since she was six years old and now she was nineteen actually going to be twenty next month. It was actually going to be fifteen years since she 's been trying to solve the Rubik cube or to be more appropriate "Been trying to reach her family's level of perfection."