The Expensive Effigy

"The world twisted and turned,
Sculpting something beautiful,
As if...

The meteor shower fell down,
residing in the universe,
trying ...

The colours deepened itself,
etching the horizon,
to paint across...

The planets aligned themselves,
deliberately beyond,
the skylines....

And the moon shifted itself,
in the canvas,
as it brew....

While the stars descended down,
taking part in it,
the potion ....

The chaos danced,
among the grace,
while crafting...

An expensive effigy,
smiling infectiously,
you...."

First thing's first, Joy had no idea to just how she was going to handle Tabby after what she was going to. It was not going to be easy to get Tabby to be fine with her again but for once she wanted to try an escape from heading home.

Honestly, for Joy everything was so tempting, even if you tell her yes or no she was equally excited for it. Aileen, on other hand was tempted on everything that included getting Tabby on his firey end. Although Joy could not make out to just why Tabby and Aileen were this disputed but all she knew was that Aileen hates calculated people or organised or people who live by rules and to summarise she hates everything what Tiberius is and the reason why Tabby dislikes Aileen is that mostly Aileen is the one who sparks the brightest ideas and curiosities in Joy's mind. It was like for Tabby the most important thing was to keep Joy save, no matter how much frustrating or irritating it would get but somehow Joy would try her best to find the likeable in everything that Tabby did, afterall Tabby was everything that Joy needed....

"So, you ready?" Aileen whispered to Joy as they headed out to get back to their houses.

Joy hesitated as she saw tabby being all focused on making a good platform for Joy to jump and land safely on the ground from the window. "Umm...."

"Look, JoJo I'm telling if you are going to cancel out because of that no jam grandpa then I'm so going to tell your dad that instead of buying books for the law studies you buy art supplies!" Aileen threatened in between her teeth.

"That is harsh! You can't do that!" Joy complained with a hurt face.

"I can! If you cancel out! Look that grandpa is never going to let you go to that party. Like that grandpa doesn't even let you walk to library alone...." Aileen chided back.

"Well that's because last time Joy went alone in library she tripped over her own leg and managed to push the whole shelf down." Ash chimed in as usual defending Tabby, she had no idea to why she does that, it was just so involuntary.

A series of embarrassed and regretted expressions passed across her face she scratch her ear. It was a very Joy like gesture, she had a habit of scratching her ear when she was hiding something or was embarrassed or regret or hesitated with something. "Well.... it was an accident...."

"Anyways... you are so not bailing out!" Aileen replied in a final tone.

"Come on you guys! Come down already!" Tabby called out from down.

"Coming!!" Ash called back.

"Look the first thing that grandpa is going to do is to pull you down and then hold your hand like a child till he drops you home." Aileen said in urgency.