Heya 👋🙇🙏

Ummm so guys there is some bad news and some good news for you all. First with the bad news.

The update which was going to be tomorrow has been postponed to next week. Well I have my reasons I do,  don't get mad. Let me tell you the reason. I actually am working on some editing work for my different book and I need to get it done till Tuesday so I seriously have my plate overflowing with work.

I know I'm going on delaying the chapters and all but I'm so sorry let this week and the coming week pass I promise I'll dedicated myself to "Iridescent".

And the good news is that I'm working on my other book and doing it's editing work and all ! Which you guys will be able to read soon so yeah.

Forgive your author once again😂🙏  I'll try to make it the last time that I'm delaying this chapter. Plus I'll be getting a laptop finally in coming week so updates would be smooth and easy.  Man!! Cause writing it down and then typing it on the cellphone was making my wrist weird. I actually have this weird type of thing coming out of my wrist lately and it hurts. Picture above in the media section click on it to see the whole pic.

So yeah...

Forgive me and I'll get to it soon.

Love @lazylightworm 💕💕