Actions Over Words.

Looking up at the sky, he gazed upon the moon as it struggles to shine through the thick clouds that cover its glow. Out here, without all the city lights, you can actually see the stars as they wink and twinkle at the people down on Earth. 
Xavier wondered what it would be like - to be free like the stars seem to be... 

A shooting star races across the sky, it's tail following in it's wake. Really, it doesn't look like a star. Just a ball of magnificent fire, being drifted away by some force... 
Make a wish! People says.

"What's the meaning of wishing on a star which itself is helpless ?" Xavier thought reluctantly.

Xavier turned away from the window and glanced at the two human beings laying on two different couches looking helplessly weird.

The girl with short dark brown hair and tan skin looked like she was sleeping soundly as her shameless posture narrated that.

Her grey baggy T-shirt was shoved up revealing her flat stomach, her skull printed pajamas were rolled up to her thighs revealing her slender legs. Her hands were on either side on the couch like airplane's wings. Her left leg was up the couch. Her mouth hung open aimlessly. Her posture  clearly showed how shamelessly careless she was .

"What a shameless piece she is !"

Xavier thought to himself. He decided to not to stare at her bare skin for long, he snorted and looked away.

"Dude she's just free spirited!" Ryan said looking at Xavier with a sweet smile.

"I strongly doubt that!" Xavier replied, leaning back at one of the pillar, his hands in his pockets. "How can she sleep like this while we stay up in middle of night worrying for them that The Black Trinity doesn't find out!"

"Dude it was me who made her unconscious!" Ryan replied, smiling at his friend's anger . Ryan loved how Xavier got angry on small stuff like a child and complains about it while saying that he is the most mature. While in reality Ryan knew that Xavier was the childish of all. He was still that soft child who would curl up and sleep if he got that chance.

"Come on, she's pretty , you gotta agree to that though !" Ryan said with a wink.

Xavier looked bewildered and said, "What's pretty about her ?"

"I mean what isn't ?"

"She is utterly shameless and careless. You, my friend need to reconsider your definition of pretty."

"Shameless is new pretty!" Ryan exclaimed looking at Xavier trying to stay serious.

Xavier gave him a straight "Get-Out-Of-My-Face-Before-I- Smack- You" face. After a minute or so Ryan bursted out laughing.

Xavier sighed heavily and shook his head in disbelief. Ryan stopped laughing and said, "Okay that was lame of me, sorry!"

Xavier closed his eyes and clenched his jaw.
"I have no idea why I still hangout with you ?!" Xavier said opening his eyes.

He made his way towards the little boy lying on the other couch rather modestly. Xavier had a sudden liking towards that little boy.

He sat down on the floor examining the boy's face. Hurtfully the face reminded him of his own little brother. He wondered how he was ? Was he all grown? Was he a stubborn one ? Or was an obedient one? Did he took care of mom and little sister ? Or was he like father ? The thought of his brother turning out to be like his father made him sick to bones.  The thought of his little sister , brother and mother made his insides churn.