His Living Lies

"An empty void inside him lies,
Brewing a volt among his truths and lies,
A creature so vicious inside him hides,
Feeding restlessly on his fear and demise,
He don't know where his loyalty resides,
His faith is caught up in his blood lines,
A song is playing deep inside his core,
An ocean revolting rough inside,
Their voices fainted deep in his conscience,
Their stories forgotten down in his reminiscence,
Tough he ought to swim much deeper inside,
To find the truth beneath his living lies."

"Are we there yet?", Ryan asked with the most bizarre voice.

He was both bored and irritated by the fact that he was being dragged by a girl and to his surprise he wasn't fighting back as well. Maybe because he knew it's useless to fight back with "Joy", when he knew he was the one to hit her on the head and now he has to bear with however treatment she was giving him.

"Maybe I should tell her the truth that I hit her on the head so that she would leave me alone, of course after scolding me and making me question my existence." Ryan thought to himself , but suddenly a scene flashed in front of his eyes and he hastily placed his hand on his cheek in a protective manner.

"Only thinking about that slap hurts my face." Ryan thought to himself. He shook his head hard.

"There is nothing much scarier than the angry woman. If she can slap a stranger like me and drag me like a sack of potatoes than I can't even imagine what she will do to me after hearing the truth behind her visit at our place." Ryan thought.  "But then indeed nothing is more scarier than angry woman but is she even...." Ryan thought reluctantly.

Ryan paused while thinking to himself and glanced at Joy.

Her sharp jawline and high nose bridge made her look like a pretty girl. Ryan lower his eyes, her lips had a soft, graceful female like feeling to it. Her neck line was quite long, pretty and detailed. Her collarbone rested sharply below her shoulder and neck depth.

He lowered his eyes a little more.
"Till  collarbone she looks like a pretty female but her chest...."  Ryan thought to himself and stopped half way. His thoughts interrupted by a loud and sharp voice.

"WHAT? WHAT? HUH? WHAT ABOUT MY CHEST? HUH? YOU KNUCKLEHEAD. WHAT?!", Joy stopped dragging Ryan and shouted at him.

To Ryan's surprise his thoughts escaped his mind and eventually landed on his tongue.

Ryan was caught off guard. He suddenly started to panic. After all Ryan was caught while checking her out. That was indeed quite of an ungentlemanly act.

"That's your definition of calling yourself a gentleman? By checking a girl out?" , Joy snapped.

Totally appalled by Ryan's act. She couldn't understand what's so weird in being a flat chested (though she wasn't entirely flat chested). Does that leads to make people think if she's a female or not? 

"I wasn't checking you out!", Ryan deffended himself. Ryan decided to go into a denying and defensive mode. Though he knew he stood no chance against Joy.