Sneak Peak.

To my readers... I'll soon be posting my new chapter. But before reading the new chapter I would like you guys to have the image of how the legendary "The Black Trinity" looks like. So here's the images and the detailed explanation about their characters.

As the next chapter will be more about "Black Trinity" and Xavier so I would like you guys to have a good image in your mind about it.

THE BLACK TRINITY.

) Krone Black.

√) Krone Black

y

y

oung and handsome face, with high cheekbones with jet black eyes and thick hair. Dressed neatly in 80s clothing with a black round brimmed top hat fixed at one side of his head.  His white frilled vest inside went well along with a black coat upon it. His high waist black shorts  and shiny shoes were neatly put together. Though it was 21st century but his style was of Victorian Era. His black diamond family ring shone brightly under the dim light.

Although the face was very young and handsome but one eye patch gave it a bit of evil look. Legend says he lost his eye during a  fight with a high Court  drug dealers but noone knew what was the exact story behind it.  For a  16 year old boy to look like this was creepy indeed. But let me welcome you to the underground world.

His face was young of a boy but something was so haughty about it. His vibes were so dark just like his eyes and opposite to his complexion.
Being the strongest of them all and youngest of them all he was the ruler of this underground world. Till he has that "family ring" on his thumb noone dared to touch him.

√) Kera Black.

The girl had the same complexion and same black eyes and thick long hair. With red painted lips. Though she looked older and softer by face. She was Kera Black. The eldest of the three sibling and the most humane of them all.
Although being the eldest of them all she still served as the manager of her youngest brother Krone.
She had great talking skills. With her skills she could talk in any person in the world but her youngest brother, Krone Black.
As I mentioned before. Till there is "ring" on his finger noone can touch him.

√) Kyle Black.

He is the second eldest among the three siblings. He had the same high cheekbones, same black eyes and same pale skin but the difference was his body covered with whole lot of tattoos. Looking at him he definitely looked like an actual drug dealer of  the underground world looks actually like a real ruler of the underworld. But he merely plays a role of his youngest brother's body gaurd.
The sentence comes again.

"Till the "ring" resides on Krone's hand, noone can touch him."

                   *******

So guys I hope you all now have a very good image of how "The Black Trinity" looks like. It's still a mystery to you all. But you will get to know a little more in next chapter.

Thanks for reading. Vote , comment and share .

lazylightworm💓