Chapter 7

My cousin, my brother. How could he? He was always against this gang stuff like my father and myself

"Matt, my man. Say hi to your cousin won't you?" He said

"Hey Maggie " Matt said filled with guilt

I just rolled my eyes

"And I am Joey" he rips the tape off my mouth "Joey Birlem"

"Fuck" i mumble to myself

"And you babe, you don't want to fuck with me"

____
3 hours later⏳
____

Im still in handcuffs not much has happened. Everyone left except for Matt he said sorry and said he'll explain when he can. Yeah, explain when he made up a lie. That Joey kid is the Joey kid that is gang leader by the way. Why im here i have no idea but Joey said he'll tell me eventually. Loren and Luna gave me food, wasn't much just breadsticks they also gave me water. Keep in mind this was the only meal I've had all day.

My guess it's about 5 pm, haven't done much. Just been handcuffed to a chair i did the occasional scream just to let out frustration and see if the possibility of getting saved or released is real. So far it doesn't seem like it. For the screams I've had warnings they said the last scream was my final warning. Don't know what happens after that. Should i scream? Should i see my 'punishment' for it I hesitate for 20 minutes but decide to do it. A loud scream is released from my mouth. This time Joey comes in, the other three times it was David. Not going to lie, im scared of Joey. Now that i know the gang rumors are true means that the other rumors about them could be real. And i heard some bad stuff about this gang.

"Shut the fuck would you!" He shouts with a slap across my face

"Ow" i say as i feel the tears about to spill.

He sits down in the chair opposite me and puts his head in his hands as his elbows rest on the table

"So you want to know why you're here?"

I nod yes, sort of scared