Chapter 31

Jacob POV

I held Maggie's tied hands, leading her into our headquarters. Cam followed behind us. In the headquarters was a table with several chairs surrounding it at its side with one chair at one end of the table. That is wear the big guy sits, AKA Maggie's dad.

Martin is a father figure in my life. He picked me off the streets where he found me doing street fights for money to take care of my sister in hospital. Caroline had been diagnosed with cancer and I felt the need to take care and pay for her. See my parents had died in a car crash when I was fifteen, She was eighteen and was of legal age to take care of me as well as herself.

Thankfully with the money I made while I stood beside Martin, fighting in these gang wars. I made enough money to save my sister. Currently She's healthy living, working at a law firm in Boston. I visit her every now and then whenever I have a clear schedule to see how she's doing.

I guided Maggie to sit next to me while we wait for her father to come in. She looked as if she was about to cry. I felt bad for her, but she's better off with us then she is with Joey. She closed her eyes, as she did a tear fell, I wiped it off with my thumb. She immediately opened her eyes giving me a glare. I put both my hands up in defense and chuckle a little. She just rolled her eyes

__________________

Maggie POV

Little fucker reminded me of Joey which made me more sad. The tear fell for the situation i'm in. When Jacob wiped it away, the gentle touched made me feel that I was with Joey and made me miss Joeys touch even more.

After I had rolled my eyes at Jacob, I closed my eyes again. I just wanted to imagine that I was back home, eating ice-cream, laughing with my friends. Normal stuff, you know? Out of nowhere arms wrapped around me from behind. My first thought was to elbow this person, which i tried. Sadly my tied hands restrained me from the movement. I still did a good jab in the ribs to whoever it was though as i heard them groan.

"Margaret!" A stern voice spoke with annoyance. The voice cane from behind. I instantly recognized the voice for my father.

"Well don't sneak up behind me bastard." I mumbled

He sat down and shouted my name again, this time the full thing, "Margaret Leah Thompson!"

"I know you've been out of my life for years, living a separate life of your own, but I go by Maggie" I speak up

"Watch your tone."

"Watch your back," I mumbled again, " Joeys going to get me out of here" I spoke even quieter, more to myself.

"He won't find you, sorry princess" Jacob said quietly back

"I can hope"

________________
40 Votes until the next chapter!

THANK YOU SM FOR 10K READS OMG

you can follow my jacob and/or joey acc on instagram:

@ thiccjojo
@ rolfsbean

and on twitter:

@ thiccjojo

comment if you follow and your user and i'll follow back :)