Chapter 17

Joey POV

I was busy shooting at Jacobs gang. I swear i'm going to kill him one day along with rest of his people but Jacob will be tortured to death. You don't understand my hatred for this puny boy.

"Run" I heard a girl voice shouting in the distance.

I look behind me and see Maggie and who im guessing was Matt, by the height and hoodie he always wears, run out of our room. This girl gets herself into so much trouble. I knew with him she'd be fine but Matt and I both know she is safer with me. He always wants to be a hero for her. Trying to focus on what i was doing before I see one of Jacobs men run towards them and firing his gun

"Oh no you don't " i mumble to myself

When Maggie was climbing into the car he shot at her almost closed door. I swear to god if he hurt Maggie I will end his life with my own hands. Luckily I see her relieved and somewhat calm as Matt drives away. Thank god.

I saw the man run to his car, in guessing to chase them, I shot him in the leg.

"Fucking hell" the man yelped

I shot him again, this time in the shoulder.

"Fuck" He yelped again in more pain.

I ran up to the man lying on the floor holding himself in a ball leaning against a
car. I grabbed his collar, enjoying seeing him wince in pain and looking at the fear in his eyes. I punched him in the nose twice watching the blood run out his nose. He won't die from all this, but will suffer. And i'm pleasured by that idea.

I drop the man by his collar hearing him wince again as i turn around looking for the van I had got here in.

"David, Jerry let's go" I yell

I knew my two men we're okay. They've been trained by the best, me. Since I hadn't heard any gunshots for awhile I assume Jacobs men are dead.

"Coming boss"

____________
18 votes until the next chapter

Ok i felt like updating and i thought Joeys view on the situation would be fun :)