Chapter 21

Maggie POV

"She's in here" I hear a loud voice shout

"Please don't hurt me" I whimper as I hear large footsteps come closer to me.

"Don't worry princess I won't hurt you" I hear as I see a hand get closer.

I decided on opening my eyes to full potential as I know whether this person is good or bad i'll have to deal with him. I see the boy from the meeting, Jacob?

"Hey, Cameron pass me your gun" He shouts to who I guess is Cameron.

Oh my god is he actually going to kill me, is this what my father wanted. I start squirming in my chair fearful of what is going to happen next.

"Hey, hey don't worry i'm not going to kill you i just need to take off these handcuffs" He speaks moving my hands out the way to get a clear shot

"There's a key under the chair, don't shoot please!" I shout very quickly.

"Oh I see it okay. No need for this then" he says with a slight giggle and places the gun on the table and unlocking my hands from those awful cuffs.

"Thank you so much Mr Sartorius" I say grateful

"Please call me Jacob, now lets get rid if these cuffs. They're too kinky for me" he chuckles and I chuckle with him.

"Now come on let's get you out here" Jacob says reaching for my hand and pulling me along through the gang house where I screamed. The sight infront of me was horrifying.

Lying dead on a pool of blood was my cousin, Matt.

"Matt! No! Matt" I weeped sorrow and anger was filled in my screams for the person I was most close to.

Jacob tried to pull me out the scene and cover my eyes

"No, you did this. You killed him. You killed Matt. You're a monster. You're all monsters" I screamed pointing at Jacob and his crew.

Through my cries i didn't hear a car pull up. From here things were going to get a lot worse
______________
25 votes until the next chapter

Matt died :(