Chapter 28

Maggie POV

So i'm currently sitting in the car, hunched over and hopefully not being seen. I swear if this is my fathers gang,
I will not go with them. I realized my father is not someone I want to save me as he killed a portion of me. As crazy as it is, I'm developing feelings for Joey. I know i'm crazy. Thanks.

Some stockholm syndrome kinda shit. Things just happen with Joey. I've had two boyfriends before Joey and none of them gave me the same feeling. Maybe i'm feeling adrenaline? I don't know.

Bang.

"fucking hell" I murmured

There's been gunshots on the background for awhile but that one sounded close.

Bang.

"Eee" I whispered in fright, what kind of response is 'eee' to a situation like this come in Maggie time to toughen up

The last gunshot was closer then the first. Shit am I really going to have to use that gun. I'll hold it kinda threaten them a little. I grabbed the gun from where Joey had previously sat. I held the gun and did the thingies to make it work, thank god I always loved action movies.

The car door was being messed with. They're trying to open it. Do I shoot now? It would scare them off. I should shoot now

Bang. I shot the gun at the door and heard a thud. In guessing that's the persons body on the ground.

Trying to be brave I decided I need to step out of the car. Who knows maybe I can give them a little surprise attack.

I walk over to where I shot and notice that it was the guy from the motel. The one that tried following me.

"Fuck you, little bitch" I spoke turning around. Picking up his gun.

I had shot him in the stomach. Probably not going to kill him, but will give him pain for sometime and that's what I can live with on my conscience.
_____________

Joey POV

Walking into the house I notice it is Jacobs gang again. Can they go fuck themselves already? I swear they have an obsession with fighting me. Which gets boring, Im looking for some excitement. I always win with them and always know Im going to win.

_________
36 Votes until the next chapter!

tried to add some comedy to make it nicer