Chapter 12

Mr. Birlem walks towards us.

"Maggie, get up. You're coming with me." silently I get up walking towards him. "You two will stay in a room together" he says throwing them a key.

Wait. Does that mean i'm sharing a room with Joey? Please no. This man terrifies me.

Joey grabs my arm and starts walking. Im guessing to our room. I was right. We make it to the room with nothing said. Joey jabs the key into the hole opening it. Walking into the room i am horrified. There is only one bed. I scan the rest of the room noticing a very uncomfortable looking couch. Guess it'll have to do.

"No babe, you're sleeping with me"
Joey says as he notices me walking towards couch. I look towards him seeing him take off his shirt and then his jeans. He gets under the covers and pats the space next to him. I don't walk over. He gives me a hard glare

"All you're doing is getting yourself into more shit" He says

I slowly walk towards the bed and get in.

"You're wearing that to sleep in"He says referring to my leggings and sweatshirt. I slowly nod confused. In definitely not getting into the damn bed naked. He gets up grabbing his shirt.

"Change"

"Im comfortable"

"You and I both know it's hot in this room"

It was hot.

"Fine, I'll change" I say annoyed. Hoping he will turn around while i change. He obviously doesn't. Sadly i can't go to a bathroom as they are back in the lobby which. Joey will definitely not let me go to.

"Can you turn around, please?"

"I'm good"

I roll my eyes and turn around so my back is facing him. I take off my sweatshirt off only revealing the back of my bra to him

"I like black lace, it suits you" he says. I can just imagine him with a smirk plastered on his face right now.

With my face flushed and not knowing how to respond i put his shirt on and remove my leggings. His shirt was black and ended at mid thigh.

I walk towards the bed, quickly getting under the covers. I don't care how hot it is. I wont show this guy my  almost naked body.

Joey turns off the lights and goes to sleep. I can hear his light snores next to me. I try fall asleep but just as im about to fall into slumber. Mr. Birlem's arm wrapped around my waist. I tried lifting it off but the harder i tried the harder grip he had. It seemed like i would be staying in this position for the rest of the night.

_________________
5 Votes for the new chapter :)