Chapter 32

Maggie POV

In celebration of finding me my father decided to throw a party.

It's been about five days since i've been here and it sucks ass. My father forces me to sleep next to Jacob. He says that Jacob is the type of man he always imagined me marrying. Im only nineteen I don't even want to think of marrying anybody.

Father also says he's got a rather large surprise for me as well tonight. Yay.

I don't know if you have noticed, but i've been referring my dad as father. Why? Because the man doesn't deserve the title of 'dad'. I'm still pissed off as you probably can tell.

knock knock

"Come in." I shout

"Your dad got you a dress for tonight" Jacob comes in holding the dress.

I roll my eyes i then look at Jacobs hand in it was long black dress that it would drag on the floor with my height. I look to his other hand and notice black heels. Okay it will no longer drag.

"I think you'll look gorgeous in it princess" he speaks while I roll my eyes again.

I've dealt with a whole five days with Jacob constantly calling me princess.

"Thanks, how much longer until it begins?"

"Two hours." He says holding two finger up

"Well I better start getting ready" I say grabbing the dress and the heels.

"See you then" Jacob says leaving, closing the door behind him.

As I enter the bathroom I strip myself. I step into the shower and turn the faucet to my preferred temperature. The water falling on my body relaxed me. Before getting out I had washed my hair and obviously my body.

I wrapped a towel around my body. In my towel I walked over to my dresser where my hairdryer lay. I began drying my hair. After I had finished, I looked to the clock at the corner of my bedside table to see that it was 5:25 pm. The party will start in in 45 minutes.

I put on my dress and apply my make up before Jacob had knocked on the door once again five minutes before 6 o'clock.

"You look... wow." Jacob spoke, stood in awe as his eyes never leaving my body. I stand blushing.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself either." I say looking at Jacob in his black suit and white button up under. He wore no tie and the his suit jacket was not buttoned.

He looked kinda hot not going to lie. But I can't crush on a monster. I need to get out of here.

____________
40 Votes until the next chapter

decided to update a lil early :)

What do you think the surprise is?

IG accs:
@ thiccjojo
@ rolfsbean

twitter accs:
@ thiccjojo