Chapter 26

Maggie POV

"Go to sleep, I need to sort some things out" Joey said looking at his macbook

I just got comfortable and tried to sleep, but then everything hit me like a truck. All my feelings about Matt, my father, Jacob, Joey and my friends. I miss my best friends, Hannah and Charles.

Joey is hot and somewhat sweet at times and I don't know about those feelings because of who he is though. Im scared of him. What if I piss him off and he slaps me across the face? If anything happens, what if we're in a serious fight and bam, he kills me.

Yeah, kill me with his di- gun, what if he kills me with his gun or bare hands that man can be a monster!

Then Jacob, he was supposed to fucking save me not make me want to run away and hide. He makes me want to cry in a hole and forget everything.

My father is just as bad as Jacob now. That whole gang can go fuck themselves for killing my bestest, yes i realize that's not a word, friend. He was more of a brother than a cousin.

I miss Matt a lot. That's all I can say about him. I just him so much. I just want him to be, to be, alive.

I start crying again, quietly as I don't want to disturb Joey. After about five minutes of me crying to myself, I get pats on my back. What the hell? Is Joey patting me? I give him a weird look.

"Oh is this weird? Sorry i'm not good at this thing" He added with a slight smile.

He opened his arms wide, I guess for a hug thing. We start hugging and I guess I can call this cuddling now. Oh my. Cuddling a fucking gang- let me not think about that right now.

We both soon fall asleep, comfortable in each others arms. He was so warm. And I had fallen asleep to his heart beating. Is it bad i'm enjoying this?

_________

I woke up being kissed on my forehead and Joey playing with my hair while we still lay in the same position from the night before. I kept my eyes closed and tried to enjoy the moment as these days life is just going down hill at full speed.

_________
32 Votes until the next chapter!

aw, thought this was a kind of cute chapter