Chapter 36 - Epilogue

Maggie POV

"Maggie, please help me with Jess." I hear Joey shout for help along with the cries from our baby, Jess.

Yes, Joey and I had a baby. We got married two years ago actually. After awhile we decided we wanted more then just a dog.

Joey and I both work in the gang but we keep that separate to our daughter. We'll protect with all we can. One day she will be taught how to defend herself and however much I dread it, she'll sadly eventually learn how to use a gun. I know, What?! Joey and I have talked about this so much but at the end of the day the probability of her winning a fight against someone with a gun and her skill of defense will most likely not end up well for our bundle of joy.

David absolutely loves Jess and becomes a total softy around her. He's like family to us now, actually the whole gang is pretty much like family. Joey has softened up a lot. Im proud of him. I'm proud of us. We've stayed with each other through thick and thin.

Well that's my story of how I ended up with a gang leader.

_____________
AYEEE

I can't believe i finished this book. I hope you liked it!

i'm crying in the club rn i'm so happy :)

comment if you want my next book to be with Joey, Charles, Jacob or Mark

y'all can follow my jojo and j acc if you wanna ( SORRY FOR THE PROMO )
( insta )
@ thiccjojo
@ rolfsbean