Chapter 3

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

I was listening to another question be answered when my phone began to ring.

It was on vibrate so it didn't interrupt what was happening. 

It was the home phone calling. I thought it was important because they hadn't called me once. I was sure that they would tell me that they just didn't want to interrupt. 

So, with just a little hesitation, I got up and walked toward the doors, opening the doors silently, and walking out. I noticed that everyone on stage and some of the audience was looking at me. Probably wondering why the hell I would be leaving something like this. They probably think I'm crazy. 

I walked further away from the door, into a secluded corner, and answered the phone. 

"Hello?" 

Third POV 

As Bella stood up and walked the door, Jensen and the others on stage immediately noticed. 

Jensen had seen the worried look on her face and he was genuinely worried. He sat there for a second thinking about her. 

He then lowered his mic and leaned over to Jared. Seeing Jensen's face Jared's lowered his mic as well and leaned into Jensen. Jensen spoke his concerns. 

"Why did she just leave for a phone call? Most fans would kill to be here. Do you think everything's okay?" 

"I don't know, man. I'm sure it's fine though." 

So, with that Jensen went back to the questions being asked by fans. 

But, when she hadn't returned more than fifteen minutes later, Jensen leaned back over to Jared. 

"It's been a long time and she's not back yet. I'm gonna go check on her." 

"Okay, be careful." 

Jensen nodded before telling the audience that he would be back. 

First POV 

"Hello, is this Bella?" 

"Uh, yeah." 

"I'm Joe from the local police department. I'm very sorry to have to tell you this. Bella, your mother, sister, and brother have all been killed."

 The phone slipped out of my hand and I fell to the floor on my knees. I couldn't believe what I just heard. MY hands turned clammy and my heart was pounding. The world around me disappeared. 

This couldn't be happening. 

My mom. 

Claire. 

Wyatt. 

They were.....gone? 

They were... killed? 

As the news sunk into my brain tears came to my eyes. 

They-they couldn't be. 

They couldn't be dead right? 

I'm just dreaming and I'll wake up soon, right? 

"Ma'am? Ma'am? Are you okay? Are you there?" 

I didn't even acknowledge that the person was still on the phone. I didn't move. I curled in on myself, my back against the wall, my knees against my chest, head buried in my knees, hands covering my ears, and cried. My cries were silent but relentless. My body was rocking back and forth and I found myself canting over and over again. 

"It's not real. It's just a dream. I'll wake up soon." 

I was shaking uncontrollably and my phone was still on the ground a few feet from me, the person still trying to get my attention. No one was around to hear me, to see me. I was all alone, completely alone this time. The people that I loved the most, the people that I held close to my heart, were gone. They were dead. I'd never see them again. 

I couldn't get a hold of myself. My breathing was quickening and soon I found it hard to breathe at all. I was panicking. I didn't know what to do.

My family was dead. 

I should've been dead too. 

I should've been there. 

I should be dead...

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!