2. surprises

"Someone pinch me",I murmured to myself.

"Sweety are you listening to me",my mom asked while shaking me by my shoulders.

After that I came out of my trance."In a week they will be here ,Mrs smith was asking me to help her with furnishing their home ".Mom continued telling me and I stood their speechless.

" Okay mom.I'm going to my room for homework"I said and ran towards my room.

I processed mom's words again in my mind,leaning on my bed.

Omg!he is really coming back after so long. Is he going to recognize me or not? How he looks like?? Last time ,I saw him ,he was chubby cute boy ,that's why I called him fatty.I have vague collection of our memories. Those memories are very important and precious for me. He was my first ever crush from the age of eight. Then his family moved to London ,we never saw each other again. I was very sad when he left. But after sometime I became busy with my life. Still, Many times I dream about us playing ,making me to think about him. I don't think over about him because he was not coming back but now scene is change. I have no idea what's going to happen. But I'm freaking out right now. Its just a big confusing surprise. One thing I know,I'm so excited to see him again. Let's see what else God kept for me.

After one week

"Hey! What's up girls?" ,Harry came to us. Emily and I waved towards him.
"I'm good where is Anna ?", I answered . Emily replied after me

" I'm also fantastic Harry and what about you?".

"She went to her locker" he pointed towards the direction of lockers.

"You guys carry on I have some work. See you in class." I said them and went towards principal room.
I was going for submitting two days leave for trying to find out a job for me. Yeah job,I want to do something by my own for me. Mom is doing her best to fufill our needs but i want to do this for experience. After school I had no energy left for me to do so and on weekends we had little gatherings and outings so its best to take leave.

" We were both young when I first saw you............I close my eyes and the flashback start............you standing there.....ouchhhh what the...??"

Suddenly I collided with someone and fell on ground. Someone gives me hand and I take his hand and get up after holding my books. "I'm really sorry ,miss ", he said.
I shuffled off dust from my cloths and then glared toward him . Then all of sudden my anger went away when I look towards those beatiful eyes who reminded me of Him. Those bluish grey shining and mesmerizing eyes. These were similar to him,to Alex . But its not possible that he is Alex .His family didn't arrive yet. I don't know for about how much time I gazed into his eyes.
" miss are you alright?" ,someone shook my shoulder and I came back from my world of imagination.

"Yeah ,sorry,I am ... Ammm excuse me",I stutter and just ran towards principle office. I never saw him in college who is he? Why he looks so similar to him? Especially those eyes. I never felt so confused ..what the hell....?

I handed over my application to principal then ran towards the class.

"Thank God I'm not late", I sign relieved but in my head, I was still thinking about those eyes,I mean about that guy.No about Alex .ahh whatever.

Emily looked towards me worriedly. "Where the hell was you? I thought you forget the way to class" ,Emily looked concerned and angry.
"I just bumped into someone. An--and ammm nothing else", I answered her without looking into her eyes.