8. My Dad

A song dedicated to all world's best dad! I love my dad so much and thanks to God for giving me a best dad. And thanks Dad for being with me.

"What?I guess ,I hear it wrong". I said confusingly. I'm sure I hear it wrong.

  " No Angel! You heard it right. I like your mom from the day she walked in with you in this class,two years ago. At that time she was stressed because of the loss of her husband and your depression. But still she was the  strongest and beautiful woman I saw. After my wife's death I never felt same for anyone until your mom. I met her sometimes for your sake as a reason. I know this was a lame excuse to meet her. But I really wanted to see her. Life seems worthless without seeing her smile. My feelings are so strong for her". He continued, "with time, we became good friends but - - - Angel are you okay?"I was standing still ,my eyes wide opened, while he was confessing his feelings for my mom.I heard my name then I realized what was going on. For God sake,what the hell is this.

   " Its enough please. I have to leave please excuse me".I ran out of class not even waiting for his reply. I just wanted to escape before I breakdown right here right now!

So I heard that right but it's not possible. He had been meeting my mom and now they are good friends, I don't know  anything about it until his confession. He like my mom means he will replace my dad. My dad! Its never going to happen. I respect him a lot but no one can never replace my dad. My dad was best husband, father,son and my best friend, he can't be replaced What if mom feels the same? I can't take it. I just can't see someone with my mom like my dad was with her. She can't replaced my dad with my teacher!

I reached out of school,tears were about to fell down,making my vision blurry. I collided with someone,"Angel what happened? Why are you crying?" I was looking downward when I hear Alex's voice. Then I realized I bumped into him. He confronted me , holding my shoulders. Not this time Alex. I don't want to show anyone my broken side not even you. I don't want you to think about me as a weak and pathatic girl.