10. Messed Up

Some new covers. Kinldy tell me about your favorite!!!!

Recap:
"Hey Emi how was your date with my lovely bro. And call me when you receive my voice mail. I have some important stuff to discuss?" After coming back home, I freshen up and call Emi. But unfortunate her phone was on voice mail so I leave the message. What make her so busy that her phone is on voice mail. And Edi is till not at home.

Different sceneries about them are forming in my mind.

Don't think dirty ,girl! instead think what are you going to do with Mr Alaric and mom ?

I don't know what to do. But firstly I have to talk with Mr Alaric for apology and if he is really serious for mom.

In short I have a lot to do tomorrow and the best part is I will meet Alex again.

_____________________________________

"Girl! You got boyfriend that doesn't mean,you have to ignore me. This is how you will treat me when I really need you. I thought you will remain my bbf but just one date change your priorities. Now enough of emotional blackmailing. If you listen to this voicemail then be ready for Special treatment at school", I send the voice message to my dear best friend Ami who is unreachable yet and here I'm freaking out while dressing up for school.

Ting tong

Who the hell is at door,at this time of morning. I hurriedly went to the main door to open it.

" Mom we have guest". After watching the person standing outside, I rolled my eyes,folding my arms on my chest.

"Ohh shut up! The ultimate drama queen. I'm not a guest I'm your brother zac. Remember?" Yeah my little brother was at the door.

"I'm not acting or anything! You visit home like guests. So what should I say little brother?". He is so damn irresponsible and annoying but I still care about him when he is not home.

"Hey don't call me little bro or I will call you grandma and my life is non of your business". He answered me so sarcastically plus rudely. Why I even care about this brat!

"Mom now handle your spoiled little boy. I told you thousand times to make him some responsible but no one listen to me and why should anyone listen to me. I'm a crazy girl". Ohh from mom I remembered what happend yesterday with Mr Alaric. I will apologize him today for my rude behavior. And I have to find about his intentions. And then I have to talk to mom. But why should I ? He can tell her by himself. she is my mom and I want best for her. But how will she react to this? Obviously! She will Freaked out like me. But what if she liked him too? If yes ,will they start dating? Off course yes!. Ohh God this all is so weird. But I can't believe on myself that how normally I'm taking this all.

Yeah ! Result of a good conversation with your love!

Ohh please don't start again Angelina..you have so much going on in your life right now. Emi is not answering me right now and I have a lot of school work. Ohh God from school work I remembered my midterms are coming soon! Ohh God I think I'm freaking out right now.