7. Secret Mission

Song by Grace Wanderwal: Moonlight
Hope so you enjoy it.

"Today I'm on a secret mission ". I was talking with Alex near our lockers who was busy in putting his things in locker. I trust him blindly after my family and Emi. Its weird but my heart knows he will never hurt me in any way.

"Are you an undercover agent ?".He glared at me lifting his one eyebrow sending me shiver run through my spine and then start laughing. The most beautiful laugh. How cheesy you are Angel. For now you have to concentrate on your mission not your crush.

" ohh God look at your face it turned red. I was just kidding. But now I have doubt".His melodious voice pulled me out of my trance. Silly,I'm blushing and he thinks I'm afraid.

"No its nothing like that. What was I talking about?". I blankly answered.

"Are you okay Angel?". He placed his hand on my forehead with concerned that I can see in his blue eyes. Ohh God his touch. It sends tinkling feelings everywhere in my body.

" I'm fine Alex. I was just thinking about something". I hold his hand in mine and assured him. I just want to hold his hand like this for rest of my life. Which is not possible miss Angel. He's just a crush. You can't think like that.

"So I'm going for class .Catch up with you later". He turned and start walking for class. He can go with me but no he has to reach five minutes early for the sake of revision. He even don't ask me about my mission. And here I'm desperately trying to tell him. He is a busy man and here I thought he would help me. Angel he don't care about you matters. Keep this thing in your head.

Ohh God why I'm expecting so much from him.
   Because you are an idiot Angel. I think I'm.

Its wrong to expect too much from him because he think of me just as his friend. Nothing else.

Okay its not time to think about him. I have to think about my mission. For that I have to talk with Emi.

" Hi Angel!". Think of the devil and devil here.

"Hello! Thank God you are here. I have something important to tell you".I hugged her excitedly. She just hold me. Its like she is about to break down. I'm well aware why.

She then whispered in my ear." Angel I need you. Please help me". And just then bell rang alarming us that its time for first class. What a great time God! Now I have to wait till break time . And you know God what kind of impatient person I'm .