5. Treat

Alex's POV
I just drop Angela at her home and heads toward my home. Ohh gosh I have too much to study. Thanks to her that I got these books.

She looks adorable in excitement. She don't give damn about what other thinks. She is girl full of life not fears. She is somehow change from outside but her heart and soul are still innocent. I remembered when we were kids ,my mom gave us lollypop . Firstly she shyly took it but when my mom leave she start jumping just like today.She is a nice girl.

Angela's POV
After my luckiest moments ,I take some rest in my room then informed Emy about what happened and off course she invited herself today at my home for treat of my first job. I also invited Anna and Harry . I thought its better to give treat them all at the same time. Now I am deciding the menu of our little get together. One dish I always love to cook for them and they love it too is pasta so I will definitely make it. And I will bake chocolate brownies. Ohh yeah I have to inform mom about my job and all.

"Hey mom I have a good news .I got a job as barista in café and In evening I invited my friends for little treat party." I called her on phone and without wasting a minute I blurted out everything .

"What wait you got job wow honey .my little girl is growing very fast ..ohh sweetie love you .And party plan sounds good. "She said excitedly and little emotionality.

" mom when will be you at home ??"

"Sweetie!actually after work I'm going towards Henna . If you need anything then you can ask Edward"

"Okay right! But why are you going so early?"

"Actually she wants to furnish room of her children as soon as possible so we have a lot of work"

"Okay I understand . Then bye and mom?? "

"Yeah sweetie"

"I love you so much mom"

"Ohh sweetie mom loves you too. Bye"

I was about to put down my phone when it vibrates.

Hey Miss Crash

Wow Alex text me . off course I know because only he called me that.what should I reply ?? Formally or informally?? He called us friends but its only one day I can't just treat him like best Buddie .

Hi !its me Alex

I was in my thoughts when I received another message from him.

Yeah I know ..Hi.

Without further thinking I replied

Actually I just remembered that I didn't give you my number so message you.

Don't explain to much dude its my habit !..Hehe. I replied so that he would not feel awkward.

Yeah right!haha

I should have to invite him today . As he is also my friend.