15. love you like a love song

HEY GUYS!I KNOW I SUCK AT UPDATING BUT WAS BUSY IN UNIVERSITY STUFF. SO HERE IS FINALLY AN UPDATE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. KINDLY IGNORE ALL KIND OF ERRORS. PLEASE VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANKS

"Hey need anything?", Alex came into my room,I mean the temporary one, while I was sitting on the bed thinking about him. Not the dirty stuff at all.

It's so difficult to kept my feeling for him from him. It's kinda torture.

" Am-mm no nothing" but you. Love sickness sucks!

"Okay so goodnight!" He is just going like that. No no I need to stop him. I want him with me. Do something!

"Alex! Canyoustaywithmecuzimfeelingkindaweirdhere" and here I said in one breath.

He took his steps one by one and stood in front of me. He was standing so I have to look up to face him. He placed  his hands on my shoulders, running a shiver through my whole body. I was just just lost in his blueish grey eyes. 

"repeat yourself i didn't understand a word you say" he said and i was dumbfounded in my place. 

"i was just --- if you could ---you know ---stay for a while with me. you know i'm not used to  new places like this room." phew hopefully this time i was understandable. 

"so miss angel is afraid of new places", he said sitting next to me on the bed.

"nope! i'm not afraid of anything"i said with pride which i got best in me. 

"that's not possible! everyone is afraid of something like close rooms or dark... actually one thing i know is that you are not afraid of dark from the childhood experience." he turned his face towards me and i also looked at him.

"you remember that !"i exclaimed with curiosity.

"obviously! how could i forget little girl walking in the woods at night without crying. it' rare you know", he said.

"and you were so scared that you call out for your dad to walk with you." i said with a smirk.

"yeah right and my dad said learn bravery from that little girl. so tell me what was the point in doing that walk". 

"you just said that. i mean i wanted to prove that girls are not weak. they are strong when they needed to be. "

"hmm such a feminist you are huh?"

"Haha it's not that. i just want people not to think of girls just as soft petals which are easy to pluck. well i know my thoughts are weird to understand so don't think of me as a weirdo". i said shutting my mouth up. 

"actually it's not weird. it's what make you different from others. and i like it about you". he said he like me. actually he said he like that quality of yours. yeah right i just got excited.

"thanks for understanding. it really meant a lot". I said looking in his eyes smiling from my soul. nothing make you more happy than knowing that the  person you love understands you. 

"i know i'm very much understanding and good listener." he smiled back flattering me to the  core of my heart.

"indeed you are" i chuckled.

"as i can see you are comfortable here now so i should go to my room for sleeping" he said yawning. how can someone look so cute while yawning. only my Alex have that talent.