9. love?

Dedicated to mysteriouslove_xx
untamedchaos-

Hey lovely readers ! Finally an update. Thanks for the patience.

Recap:

"Its okay, If you don't wanna tell me." He said making me to come out of my trance.

"No,I wanna tell you. Please don't go. Sit with me." He stand up but I grabbed his hand to sit him down again. It's like involuntary action. So what you said was also involuntary? Yeah ,maybe ,ahhhh .I don't know.
What the hell I'm doing?

New chapter:

He sat again with me."I was not going ,anyway". He said and smile.

"Thanks".Then there was a long silence. We were just observing the natural beauty of trees . And the way sun rays reflected on water giving a sparkling pond. He is waiting for you to spit out.just do it.

I took a deep breath." My biology teacher Mr Alaric likes my mom for two years. And he confessed his feeling for her today in front of me. Like seriously? I respect him that doesn't mean I will allow him to replace my dad. I just can't stand the thought of someone else in place of my dad. Just thinking about it make me so disgusting so I ran away and after that ,you know what happened. "Finally I bluerted out.

"Hmmm! Actually it's not a big deal". He said after thinking a bit. What! Its not a damn big deal. How could he said that!

"What do you mean it's not a big deal? He want to be with my mom. My mom who is my dad's wife. So he will take my dad place". I frowned at him.

" Angel look! Your head is just messed up. You are exaggerating the situation." He looked at me and I looked away from him. Now he is making me angry.

"Actually you are right! I'm messed up girl with many problems ,one of them is exaggerating. Because I just can't see anyone in place of my dad. You will never understand what I'm feeling because you have both your parents alive. And I really pray that you never go through what I'm going through".I shrugged my shoulders ,tears again formed in my eyes and ready to escape.

" Hey Angel I didn't mean to hurt you. Just listen to me one time". He turned my face in his direction by my shoulders.

"Okay! I'm listening?". I cleared my tears and met with his gaze.

"Angel first of all no one is trying to replace your dad. Every person have their own place in someone's life which can never be replaced by another person. Mr. Thomas just wants to be a part of your mom's life, not by replacing your dad ,just gaining his own place". He continued," and second thing, think about your mom Angel! Don't you think she deserve a second chance. Or she has to sacrifice all her life working for you guys and at the end you will become busy with your own life and career, leaving her alone. Don't you think, she deserves someone to take care of her,To make her feel happy,always there for her ? As much as I know she will never take such step without her children's permission but do you think, she deserve such a life where she has to survive alone?"I was quietly listening to him registering his every word in my mind. I'm not able to protest him because he was right. How could I be so much selfish. I don't want my mom to feel empty and lonely. Its still difficult for me to see her with someone but I will do everything for her happiness.