14. hugs and subconscious mind

Must read!!!

Hey guys as you see I didn't name the chapter. Because this time I wanted you guys to suggest me title?? I will choose one of them.

Sorry about mistakes and do tell me your reviews about this chapter!

Phewwww! Wrote the longest chapter ever

"But due to anesthesia he is sleeping so you can meet him in morning", so that 'but' was about it.

"Your BUT scared the hell out of me doc" and yes I just blurted that out. And now everyone was looking at me like I have grown beard.

"Amm sorry....."everyone ignored after laughing. The atmosphere here was changing from depressive to happy one.

After that Mrs Smith told me to go home and take some rest. As much as I didn't wanted to go but I had to so I can return in morning to see him. Mr and Mrs Smith dropped me home. I said them that I can go by my own but they insisted so I thought it would be rude to reject their offer.

Now I'm sitting on my bed with my diary in mind hand. So much happened today so how could I keep it away from my diary. Don't think of me as mad or something,my diary is like my best friend and I treat it like a person.

Dear Diary!
A lot things happened today but I will discuss the most improve thing first, that is I figured out my feelings for Alex . And yes yes yes I love him but I have no idea what's next for us and that scare me the most. There are many IFs about it. What if I'm not good enough for him? Or he like someone else which I'm sure he don't. And I know he don't feel the same about me, what if that remains like this forever? But whatever I'm never gonna give up on him. And I know God will help me like just HE did today. Dear God please just be with me always and protect my belove ones................

After writing all my stuff,I closed the diary and tried to sleep at my comfy bed with hugging my pillow. Key point 'tried'. Yeah that's right, although I was tired as hell but still sleep never came until sun rays came through the tiny space left between the curtains covering my glass window. Yep that's the point where I dosed off in the early morning.