4. What a Lucky Day!

" 🎵You! Look as good as the day I met you....
    I forgot just why left you....I was insane...
  Stay!play that blink 182 songs
  That we beat to death in Tucson
Okay!🎵

     I was singing in shower because I feel very fresh and happy today.Actually I'm a very moody girl. My all actions depend on my mood. If I'm happy then I enjoy every little moment but if I'm angry or upset I lose all my calmness and behave as a bitch.

  Yesterday was a good day.   First time he talk to me just for little bit but still it makes me so much happy. I'm relieved that the girl was his sister. And the most important thing is he remembers me.

       Today , I'm going to find a  job for me . I regret that I take leave at such a time when he just  joined school. But its okay I guess in evening I'm going with my mom at his house so I will be able to see him.

    After shower, I wear simple grey shirt with black tight jeans and wear my grey and white sneakers.I applied lip gloss, mascara and eye liner. I do makeup when I'm in a good mood. Then I take my backpack and went downstairs.

             "Pearl dear where is my skating board ", I questioned her while she was making my breakfast

   " I guess my girl is in a very good mood",mom know me very well . She know that I love skating when I am happy. She even realize about my mood by watching my face. And when I am sad about something she made my favorite food. That's why I love her so much and want to do something for her that made her proud of me.

   "Yeah mom I'm and now can you please bring my skateboard for me",I made my best puppy face while finishing my breakfast.

  " Okay sweetie! And you are such drama queen ", she chukled while going towards zac's room. By the way where the hell is Zac every time. I don't see him much in past days. Even he don't attend school daily. What is his problem. He is becoming a spoiled child.

  "  Take it sweetie",mom handed me my skateboard.

  "By the way mom you have to keep check on Zac. He is not attending school properly " I took my skateboard from her.

  "Yeah Angel I know.let him come home today I will take his proper class. And where are you going?",she stopped while I was about to go outside.

" ohh yeah mom I forget. Actually for now you just wish me best of luck. I will tell you after returning home."I kiss on her cheek which she returned me saying "okay then take care sweetie".

   I went outside then put my headphones and start my songs playlist on my phone . Carrying my backpack on shoulders I move towards street and ride on my skateboard and make a excited sound.