11. Need to Talk

Delicate by Taylor swift as it ismy favorite

"Mom we need to talk". I said looking downward.

" sure honey. Come here sit with me".She was still looking at book so I quietly went to her and sit beside her. Then I noticed she was not reading the book but her gaze was on a photo of dad and her. They were looking at each other just like a love sick couples. Ohh mom ! You are missing dad and here I'm going to tell you to move on. How I'm going to do this? God please help me!

"So honey what's the matter. Is everything alright?" Yeah everything is alright except the fact that you have a secret lover.

"Did you said something?"I nodded," no mom I just want to spend some time with my gorgeous mom".

"Ohh! Now I understand you need something. So honey just tell me what you want". How well my mom knew about me. But this time I need something for you!

"No mom its not like that. I just thought there should be some mother_daughter time". I said.

" So you are missing Dad .huh?". She was quite for sometime so I took the book from her hand and placed my head in her lap.

"Honey we don't miss those people who are always in our heart".

"But still mom, don't you feel lonely sometimes. I know what we all suffered after dad and now I can say that we somehow manage to live without him. But you never did it mom. You made yourself so much busy in work that you even forget about yourself just to avoid that emptiness which is breaking you from inside".

"You are just over thinking my little Angel. I'm happy with my lovely children and job. So don't worry about me". She said with a smile but her eyes told another story.

"Mom? Do you ever think of moving on in your life."she just looked at me confused. Okay so it's time just explode the bomb.

"Mom don't look at me like that. You have idea already know what I'm talking about. Do you ever think of dating again?" So finally I blurted out every think. With my closed eyes and heartbeat like a racing horse,I waited like a kid waiting for his punishment.
But nothing like that came. There was just silence. So I quietly opened my eyes. She was just looking at me with shock evident on her face.

"Angela Robinson when you grow up this much that now you are giving relationship advice to your mom" I know this tone. I freaked her out.

"Mom I -I -I was just worried about you. Please try to understand mom"

"You don't have to worry about me . I'm your mom not you. And for now just leave me alone and don't ever talk about this again. Now move". As she finished I ran out of her room and keep running until I reached my room. Taking a deep breath I laid down on my bed thinking about a disaster that happened. Oh Mr Alaric you will die single in case you want move in her life. She is so damn stubborn. And unfortunately I also adopted her this trait.