Love Makes Me (A HunTia novella)

• Dedicated to MY AMAZING READERS <3

You all know the story.

TIA'S POV:

It's our last day together, I'm leaving for the airport tomorrow night. Hunter doesn't want me to leave, and I don't want to go.
But it's the only way.
"I love you," he murmurs, pulling away enough to let him talk.
"I know, Hunt. I love you too."
He closes his eyes, and leans in again.
In that moment, where it was just me and him, together, alone, nothing was wrong. Everything was perfect. Everything was exactly how I wanted it to be.
And then it happened again.
"LIKE IT'S MIDNIGHT IN-"
"Shut up," I groan. "I'm trying to kiss my fiancé, and you aren't helping."
"Telling a cell to shut up. The first sign of madness." Hunter answers the phone, winking at me, and I smile.
"Hello?"

That time, Hunter answered the phone. But what if it went like this?

TIA'S POV:

"LIKE IT'S MIDNIGHT IN-"
"Shut up," I groan. "I'm trying to kiss my fiancé, and you aren't helping."
"Telling a cell to shut up. The first sign of madness." Hunter goes to answer the phone, but I stop him.
"Leave it. Probably the police demanding me to leave again."
He hesitates, but then presses 'ignore' on the call, and leans in to kiss me again.

What would have happened if Tia had gone back to Australia? What would have happened if Peyton Williams needed to find Hunter, and the two of them needed to find a way to get Tia back to America? What if Tia met someone else in Australia?

This novella, a spin off to the HunTia trilogy, is my special treat. It won't be as long as the books, but it's not going to be extremely short either.

This is Love Makes Me, a HunTia novella.