Fact File #6: Nicholas Theodore Grainger

NICHOLAS THEODORE GRAINGER

INFO:

D.O.B.: 24th May, 1992
Occupation: Singer-songwriter
Hair: Brown with natural highlights, curly and somewhat long
Eyes: Chocolate brown
Favourite colour: Dark blue
Favourite food: Shepherd's pie
Allergies: Cats
Pet peeves: People who use him, cats, carrot peelers, the idea of eternity
Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, baking, songwriting, onomatology

FUN FACTS:

1. He was the youngest of five kids. He had two older brothers, and two older sisters.
2. His dad was in the military, and went missing in action when he was fifteen.
3. He likes small dogs (like pugs :D).
4. He has an obsession with Harry Potter.
5. He wanted to be a chef when he was younger, but then developed a love for music.
6. He puts his hand on the back of his neck when he's nervous.
7. When he was younger, he had an imaginary friend named Pringle, who he blamed if he did anything wrong.
8. He has a fear of the dark.
9. His favourite sister was his eldest sister, Charlotte.
10. As he got older, he noticed that he had a tendency to read people very easily.
11. In LMM, even though he knew Tia was lying about her identity, he just decided it was her choice to keep it a secret.
12. He's bad at lying.
13. He was the class clown in school, and was friends with most of the teachers.
14. He was one of the popular kids, but never had a girlfriend.
15. When he met Tia, he had never been kissed.
16. He tends to look down a lot.
17. He's not extremely tall. He's about 170 cm tall (5'6")
18. He was quiet at home, but somewhat loud at school. He had the ability to tell jokes without laughing.
19. His mum was a schoolteacher.
20. His middle name is Theodore because his mother had been looking at a statue of Theodore Roosevelt when he first kicked in the womb.
21. He has a thing for onomatology, because he likes the way that names can describe a person so accurately.
22. He can speak fluent Greek.

HIS FUTURE:

After meeting at the music store, Hope Presley became Nicky's love interest, and soon, his wife. He wanted to give up on his music after Hope became pregnant with their first child, but she convinced him otherwise. He started busking when he wasn't at work, and eventually began doing gigs in bars, before his first song, 'Hey There Delilah' became a hit single. He and Hope had two kids, Brianna and Rachel. He never told Hope Tia's real identity, and Nicky stopped staying in touch with Tia after she lost her memory.

*A/N: Yes, 'Hey Thre Delilah' was sung by Plain White Tee's :D Good song :)
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!
Nethii <3*