➣ 014

"Always"

I looked up at Youngmin, tears still streaming down my cheek. "That's what my sister always said. She told me she'll always be with me," I said in a shaky voice. He pulled me into a hug again and patted my head. "But I will always be with you," he whispered in my ear. I pulled away, chuckling a little. I wiped my tears away and said,"I'm such a mess". Youngmin smiled slightly and ruffled my hair. "You're still pretty in my eyes", he said, caressing my cheek.

"Again, you know we're still here right?"

We turned our heads to see Eunbi and Sumin smack Woojin. Eunbi hit him on the head while Sumin punched him in the arm. All of us laughed at the scene. It felt good to laugh. Youngmin turned to me. "Let's get away from them," he whispered in my ear. He took my wrist and dragged me somewhere. I slowly recognized where he was taking me. He pushed the door open and I felt a light breeze hit my face. "This was where you were before lunch, wasn't it?" I nodded. "Why are we here?" I asked. Youngmin ran his hand through my hair, tucking a loose strand behind my ear. Suddenly, I could feel his lips on mine.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly pulled away, looking up to meet his eyes. "Thank you, Youngmin. For being here with me," I mumbled. He stroked my hair and said," I would never leave you". We headed down from the rooftop after a few minutes when I neared someone call my name. I turned around and saw Jaewoo. He hugged me tightly and smiled. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I'm a student here. Just enrolled," He said, still grinning. "Oh hello," Jaewoo said as he bowed to Youngmin. "Who is this?" Youngmin asked me as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "This is Jaewoo, one of my childhood friends. You don't need to be jealous, he's like a brother to me," I told Youngmin, rolling my eyes slightly.

~ Time Skip ~

School has just ended and Jaewoo decided to walk me home. Youngmin had a club activity today so he couldn't walk me home like normal. "You know, you haven't changed a bit in the past 6 years," Jaewoo stated as we were walking. I smiled and asked," Neither have Sumin and Eunbi?" He shook his head and said," Still crazy as ever". There was a comfortable silence as we walked. Suddenly, Jaewoo asked," Are you and Youngmin dating?" I looked at him weirdly but answered," Yeah, why?" He shrugged and said," Just wanted to ask. If he ever hurts you, I'm always here for you". I rolled my eyes and said," Yeah, I'll keep that in mind".

---------

So this is a little shorter than normal chapters but I hope that's fine!!

"Burn it up~, I'm feeling so energetic~" - Wanna One