➣ 016

Jaewoo's POV

When it was lunch time, I went to find Eunbi, Sumin and Soyeon since we had the same lunch times. I saw Sumin waving her hand so I went over to her. "Hey," I said as I sat down. "Jaewoo, this is Woojin, Daehwi and Samuel. You've already met Youngmin," Soyeon introduced me to her friends. "I'm glad to see Soyeon was able to make friends," I said, earning a slap on the arm from Soyeon.

"Hey Jaewoo, have you made any other friends?" Eunbi asked. I nodded and said," Her name is Jieun". Soyeon and Youngmin both choked on their water. After a few seconds, they were back to normal. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked. Soyeon shook her head and said," Nothing".

Soyeon's POV

"Her name is Jieun," Jaewoo said. I was drinking from my water bottle at that time and so was Youngmin when he said that. "Why? What's wrong?" Jaewoo asked. I shook my head and said," Nothing". There's a lot of girls with the name Jieun. It can't be that Jieun. "Jae, do you know her surname?" Youngmin asked, obviously thinking the same thing I was. Jaewoo thought for a second and said," I think it said Heo on her name tag". I widened my eyes and looked at Youngmin. "Why?" Jaewoo asked. "Nothing," Youngmin answered. Jaewoo narrowed his eyes at us but went back to eating his lunch.

Woojin talked with Jaewoo while Daehwi and Samuel were talking to each other. Eunbi and Sumin were on their phones. "So, you haven't forgotten about our date, haven't you?" Youngmin asked. I shook my head no and said," How could I forget? It's my first date". Youngmin punched my cheeks and said," I forgot you haven't dated yet. Now that's putting more pressure on me". I slapped his hand away and told him," Don't worry, I don't need a fancy dinner. Walking around the park and getting ice cream sounds nice". Youngmin thought for a second and said," Then I'll do exactly what you suggested".

I rolled my eyes and said," Be honest, did you even plan our date before this?" He gave a small grin and said,"Nope". I punched him in the arm and he just laughed if off. "I can't wait for our date," I told him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. "Me too," he said. "Ok lovebirds, can you not right now? I'm eating," Woojin said. Eunbi punched him in the arm while everyone else laughed. "Dude, do not make Eunbi mad," Jaewoo said. "And do not interrupted Youngmin and Soyeon, they're cute together," Eunbi told him, punching him again in the arm. Jaewoo shifted uncomfortably.

When the bell rang, Jaewoo quickly got up and threw away his trash. "Weird," Sumin said. I shrugged and said," Maybe he was uncomfortable with the boys". Eunbi and Sumin shrugged and threw away their trash. The rest of the day went by quickly. Before I knew it, it was the end of the day. "Bye Soyeon, have fun on your date," Eunbi said, winking vigorously. Sumin rolled her eyes and said," Shut up Eunbi". Eunbi held up her hands in defense but then laughed. "Ok seriously though, tell us everything about your date tomorrow.  "Bye guys," I said, rolling my eyes slightly.

----------

Here's a new chapter! If you didn't know, Jennie is currently really busy with school so I'm helping her update. Hi, I'm //// cause I'm not saying my real name but call me Minh! Since I'm only in -- grade (I'm a 05' liner so do the math), I don't have too much homework so I'll be helping Jennie update all her books while she's busy with school. I actually started loving to write because of Jennie so our styles of writing are similar.

I really hope you guys liked the chapter! I'm not as good of a writer as Jennie but I tried my best.