IRVING!? ABBIE!?

*Ichabods POV*

I ran down the hallway, doing a quick sideways glance as Abbie as I ran.

Now.. If I was Irving.. Where would I be..?

I gripped the gun tightly in my hands as I continued into the darkening hallway.

*Abbie's POV*

God where was he at.

I wrapped my hands around my gun tighter and tighter, making sure it was loaded for the 3rd time this minute.

"AHHHHH-*crack*"

I jumped up- my face getting warm as I screamed into the darkness-

"IRVING!?! IS THAT YOU?"

It had to be him, that sounded nothing like Ichabod, (trust me, I know how he sounds) and there was no one else in the building except the 3 of us..

Right??

Gripping my gun for the 4th time again, I started running even faster- looking for any sign of him here.

"IRVING?!?" I heard Ichabod yell.

I turned into the rooms to see if he was in one of these small compartments they call an office- ha, yeah right, an office my butt.

I was turning in the 5th hallway when I saw something- or was it someone?

"Irving?!!?" I said cautiously, raising my gun.

I saw a head- was it him?

"Ichabod!!! I think I found him!!"

There was a scream- and then it all went pitch black.

*Ichabods POV*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The blood-screeching scream went through my vain's and up my arms and legs like an electric shock surging through my body.

"IRVING?!!? ABBIE!!?"

I mustered the best yelling I could do as I ran out of my hallway and into the one that Abbie went into.

"ABBIEEE!! IRVING!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

I loaded my gun and ran as fast as I could to the small compartments in this so called hallway.

"ABBIE! IRVING!"

I shouted in every one, with my gun raised so it meant the height of my shoulders.

I ran into the 5th compartment- just about to yell out to them but stopped.

I looked straight to see 2- maybe 3- guys all covered in black clothing and holding guns, one of them pointing at Irving, the other 2 at Abbie- ABBIE.

I raised my gun and shot both of them in a heartbeat.

One of them was gone, but the other just fell down to the ground holding his shoulder in his hands.

It all happened in slow motion after that- or maybe it was just all so quickly to process that it seemed like so..

Abbie stood up off the ground and shot the guy near Irving- as I rammed the side of my gun into the side of the guy's forehead that she shot.

"GET IRVING!"

She shouted, even though I was already half way over to him.

"Irving! You alright !!" I helped him stand up as Abbie grabbed the 2 guy's guns who were lying on the floor.

Irving shook his head and looked up at both of us.

"Let's get going."

Even when he was loosing half his blood he was strong, good man.

I looked over at Abbie, making sure she knew where we were going.

"We gotta take him to the hospital- it's right near the place."

She confirmed.

Irving started to run out of the room with the rest of us when I turned to see if the guys were still dead- (considering the police would be coming any minute to take them away) when I saw the guy I shot in the shoulder.

His gun wAs pointed to Abbie.

Oh shiz.

I grabbed my gun and tried to shoot- nO MORE DAMG BULLETS!!

"ABBIE!!!!!!!!!!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs at I turned to face the guy and ran right into him.

Hmm.. I wonder if that guy was hungry? Not anymore anyway, because he just got a knuckle sandwich.

"DONT TOUCH HER YOU BISH!"

I yelled at him as I punched him in the throat.

"Ichabod!? What are you doing!" She said as I sprung off him right in time before she shot him.

"HE WAS GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU! HE WAS POINTING THE GUN AT YOU A-A-A-AND H-HE W-WAS GOING TO SHOOT Y-YOU MISS MILLS!!"

I said, getting a dam lump in my throat.

"Ichabod- listen to me! It's fine! Were ok now! Well not that guy but.."

She chuckled.

"BUt it's not okay!!"

I kinda shouted as we dropped off Irving at the hospital, telling him to call us in the morning.

"Why not? Were all fine now!"

"But that's not the point Miss Mills!"

"Ichabod- ITS FINE!"

"MISS MILLS! LET ME EXPLAIN-"

"ICHABOD CRANE LISTEN TO M-"

"II AM NOTTT LOOSINGGG YOUU AGAINN ABBIEE- I CANT!!!!" I yelled very loudly.

I was frustrated, I didn't know what to do. Ugh.

There was no noise for the whole car ride home.

Abbie..

*Abbie's POV*

Ichabod...