Rollar scating

*Abbie's POV*

We walked into the roller skating place and I have to admit, Ichabod was pretty calm about it.

I expected him to be freaking out a bit, but he was real cool about it.

We went up to the counter and asked for a size 7 for me and a size 10 for him.
When he handed it to us, right as Ichabod turned around to sit down and put his on, I saw the guy raise his eyebrows at him.

"Hey- watch it blondy!" I huffed at him.
I'm the only one that can sass Ichabod and that's it.

I went and sat down next to Ichabod and tied my shoes on and helped him a bit with his.

"Okay, we gotta stand up now? Alright crane?"
I said to him as calmly as I could as he was clenching on to the chair for life.

"Are you sure? Can't we wait a few more minutes?"

"Crane, it's been half an hour, I think it's time to go on the roller rink now.."

"Alrightttttttt.." He said.

I skated to him and helped him get on his feet and off his knees.

He almost stood up, but..

"LEUTENate I'm falling!!!!" He shouted a little too loud.

"Don't worry Ichabod! Just pretend like your walking! Let's at least get close to the rink first!"

"I'm trying... How do you do this !?!"

"It's science." There was no point in explaining.

I held on to him and helped him walk over to the rink.

"Good! Now we need to go up the steps- don't worry there are only about 3 or so!

"5 leutenate. 5 steps."

"Sorrrrryyyyyyy!"

He took one step up, and one at a time he was walking like a pro.

But just wait till he gets on the rink.

"Okay Ichabod,"
we were near the rink now.
"Now when we get on the rink it's a little different- you can't walk on it. You kind of have to slide your feet fast. That about sums it up.." I said.

"Oh dear god." He said.

"Don't worry! It'll be fine! We have all day to practice- and soon you'll be skating like a pro!" I replied reassuringly.

"Alrighty then.."

I went in front of him on the rink first, so I could direct him to it.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him on the rink.

"aaaAAAAAHHH MISS MILLS"

"Calm down crane! Your doing good!"

He wasn't really skating yet though. He was standing there. Yet somehow he managed to fall on his butt.

*Ichabod's POV*

I'm terrible at this, I thought as my bottom hit the ground and Abbie started laughing at me.

"Ha ha ha, your so hilarious" I said sarcastically to her.

"It's honestly not that hard! You can't be afraid of the ground! You'd have better luck hitting the ground in the rink then hitting it out there!" She said.

"Oh yes, I've heard it hurts more when you hit it out there.." I replied

"Yes crane yes it does."

I scooted over towards the wall- as miss mills started laughing again, almost making me laugh- and tried to grasp it to lift myself up.

Yet I still managed to fall on my buttocks.
Dang shoes with miniature wheels

I tried again lifting myself and finally got it, then tried doing what Abbie said, the 'slide your feet fast' part.

"Miss mills! Eureka! I've got it!!" I said smiling like crazy for this skill I have now processed.

"Crane, your going to have to let go of the wall, and move your feet faster, along with actually skating.."

"What? I AM skating!" I replied.
"What do you call this??"

"Hmmm... Slowly lifting your feet a 1/100th of a centimeter off the ground and 'walking' against the wall.. Along with holding up the line of little kids that are right behind you trying to go around?"
"Just a guess" she said again.

"Okay, fine." I huffed.

*Abbie's POV*

I went in front of him again and grabbed his hands to lead him out from near the wall.
This was harder then I anticipated.

"Miss mills, are you sure about this?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Ichabod; I've been skating since i was 17, I know what I'm doing.

"How old are you now?"

"That's a topic that will be discussed another day.." I said.

By now me and him were almost in the middle of the rink- wow I've said that word a lot.

"Your doing it!" I said.

He was practically walking- not really skating though.
But for him that was pretty good progress.

"Here." I watched his movement
And grabbed his hands again and skated with him next to me.

"This is TOO FASt!!!" He shouted.

"It really isn't! Your lucky you told me to help you skate and not Jenny. She's faster then both of us combined!"

"Your sister scares me sometimes Abbie."

"Ah, me too crane, me too." I replied as we skated around the rink for this was now the second time.

"This is actually quite enjoyable, Miss Mills!" He said.

"Yeah, once you get used to it, it's pretty awesome. After this you want to go to the food court in here and get something to eat?"

"SuUUURRRee!" He said in half a scream half normal.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I do not appreciate the sharp turns were making." He said, his cheeks red.

I laughed. Even when he's embarrassed it's funny.

He smiled.

-------------------------------------------

authors note:

Hey guys! 320 READS OMGGGGG
IM
DYING.

And ik this chapter was very short.
I just needed to update something.

I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

Have a nice day (: