Car's & Hotel Guys..

*Abbie's POV*

"JENNY MOVE YOUR BUTT!"

I shouted as we were all in the car driving to Disney.

"IM TRYING TO GET THE COOLER THING OUT OF THE BACK SO WE CAN EAT! IM STARVING"

"I suggest we don't argue- it'll just made it that much easier to revert to canniblizm."

Ichabod said.

"Why would we-"

I began to say.

"Guys. The cooler isn't back here."

Jenny turned around.

she's gotta be joking, but then I saw she didn't have anything in her hands.

"Wait- you said you put it in the back?!"

"No, I said that I would put it in the back- I never said I did yet.."

"Ughhhhhhh JENnnnyYy. NoW WERE GonnA sTaRVEee"

I said as I wrapped my hands around my stomach dramatically as she did the same.

"Pardon me to intrude, but can't we just get something from those drive-through-and-you-get-food places?"

Ichabod said.

Jenny and I looked at each other.

"Congratulations Ichabod, you just became the smartest person in this car."

said Jenny while sitting her butt back in her seat

*10 minutes later*

"Hello, what may I get for you?"

The lady at the McDonalds drive through said

"Hey," I said

"May we please get a Quarter Pounder, a Big Mac, and some chicken nuggets- and for drinks can we have 3 Carmel Frappechinos and 3 waters too?"

"Alright- would you like fries with that?"

eh, they wouldn't kill me, would they?

well it was McDonalds food so you never know.

"Sure."

"Okay, that'll be $28.37, please pull up to the next window."

we drove up to the next window, where the lady was still making the food.

"30 dollars for a few pieces of meat?! That's insane!"

Ichabod said.

"Hey- we don't know if it's real meat or not- it'll remain a mystery." I said with a laugh.

I honestly wasn't that surprised, he usually does this at every restraunt/drive through we go to.

the lady poked her head out the drive through window and I handed her the money.

"Here you go Miss." the lady says as she hands me all the food and I check to make sure she didn't forget anything.

"okay, thank you."

I passed our all the food- Ichabod the Chicken Nuggets, Jenny the Big Mac, and I got the Quarter Pounder- and I passed out the frappechinos and fries.

yeah, I know what your thinking- I'll eat something healthy later on to get rid of the weight, just not now.

after we were done eating, we started driving again until we finally got there and to our hotel.

*at the hotel*

*Ichabods POV*

"we would like a room for 3 please."

I heard Abbie say to the guy at the counter as she handed him the money.

The guy was staring at her as she handed him the money- and not in the normal way..

"Alright, your rooms are located on the 3rd floor- there's an elevator on the left and I'll be right behind you carrying up your bags"

He said with a wink.

it made me sick.

"Okay."

both the Mill girls said in unison as that stupid looking guy with the stupid hair went to pick up all the bags as Abbie went to press the elevator button.

I watched the guy as he looked over at Abbie's backside and felt my face heat up.

"I got the bags"

I said through my teeth as the guy was obviously having trouble getting them all and obviously wasn't gentleman enough to understand that ladies usually carry around 3 bags average on a trip..

amateur...

let's just say we went up the elevator in silence.

*At the hallway that their room is at*

"Here you are!"

said the smart mouth with the crooked nose.

"Thanks!"

said Jenny & Abbie while the guy turned around as I gave him the death stare on his way down the hallway.

long story short- I hope I never need to see that guy again.

----------------------------------

ATTENTION ALL

SLEEPY HOLLOW

IS

COMING

BACK

ON

FOR

SEASON 2

ON

SEPTEMBER 22!

btw I just wanna say how much I appreciate you guys and how happy you make me when you vote and comment 😊

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO VOTE PLEASE JUST ONE BUTTON!

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇