Buried Alive

*ABBIES POV*

"so, hes moving out, huh?" said Jenny, noticing my attempt to run by her without being noticed.

i was so close

"Yup, whats the problem with that?"

"oh nothing, i just thought you guys would've been a cute pair together. you got so far with this guy and now you're just dropping him on his a**"

she said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Woah Jen, hes moving out- not dying. Besides, we got enough to worry about now."

"If you say so.. by the way, you want to meet Harley and I at starbucks later- we gotta talk about the horseman, Harley got a message in the mail today and he says its pretty urgent we talk to him now about it."

"Sure, since Crane's going to be talking to the realtors today about the house and so far we dont have a case"

"great, ill text him and tell him you're attending."

*STARBUCKS*

"I'll have a caramel frappe and a crossont please."

"Is that all hun?"

"yes, thank you"

The time read 3:21.

"Harley, wheres jenny at?" 

i sat down across from him as he looked up from his phone.

"not sure, ive been texting her and no responce, do you think she forgot about this?'

"she couldnt have, we were just talking about it this morning."

"it says here that shes offline, so her phone must be off"

Wow thanks sherlock. 

i pulled out my phone and started taking sips of my frappe, as i began spamming her with text.

ME: Jenny, where are you?

ME: harley and i are here waiting

ME: Everything alright?

ME: ????/????////???//??

ME: answer me my god woman

"Hey," said Harley, "It just said that shes online now."

ME: You cant ignore me sis, you better be replying

i turned my phone off and began waiting for her to respond when we both got a notification

"You've Just Been Added To A Group Chat!"

"Did you get that message too?" i said as i realized we were both added to the conversation.

"yeah, it says here that Jenny added us to it, why couldnt she just text one of us- she knows we're already here right?"

"Yeah, she should.. Somthings not right here..."

i started to text something when a message popped up.

"Finally a responce!" i sighed with relief, until i looked up and saw his expression.

"Whats wrong? if it says that shes going to be a bit late then you could just inform me and ill send the message back to-"

"Abbie."

he interrrupted, his wide eyes fixated on the phone."

"yeah, whats the problem?"

i pulled out my phone and began to read the text

TEXT MESSAGES

JENNY: 295 Miller Ave. I'd hurry if i were you. Come alone.

JENNY: ....that is, if you ever want to see her again. it gets difficult breathing through dirt... i would know.

that wasnt jenny..

"Wait, first of all- how would we know if thats not just her messing with us. She does stuff like this all the time!"

my phone buzzed:

*New Picture Message!*

i slowly looked up at Harley as our eyes connected.

"Shes getting buried alive as we speak- MOVE MOVE MOVE!"

i jumped out of the chair, pulled out my gun, and ran to the car with Harley on my heels.

Jenny was going to die if we didnt find that place in time, end of conversation.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

YAYAY GUYS I JUST GOT A NEW COMPUTER AND ILL BE UPDATING A LOT MORE CAUSE MY PHONE STINKS WHEN IT COMES TO UPDATING ON WATTPAD SO NOW I CAN UPDATE MORE CAUSE IM ON MY COMPUTER 23/6 SO

please favorite and comment below suggestions! ily all so much!