Moving back in

*Abbies POV*

The next morning, I woke up 3 hours early.

I was way to happy to sleep that night, half because he was alive & okay, the other half because he was finally getting out of that place.

I did wake up earlier then that before- 3:00am.

honestly just couldn't sleep that night..

Then i woke up at 5:45am, (which was right now) and was surprisingly not tired.

Yet.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bagel and cream cheese and sat down, 1/3 of the bagel already gone.

I was thinking on getting him a welcome back gift or something.. But what could I possibly get him?

What would a man born 250 years ago possibly want in this generation?

A lot of things, I thought, answering my own question.

Maybe I could take him or like, a shopping spree? He needs some new items anyway..

And I'm getting the feeling that he would enjoy Skating..

I finished my bagel and grabbed my purse and went to the car.

*Ichabods POV*

I could barley sleep last night, honestly.

I was way to excited for Miss Abbie to come the next morning I just couldn't sleep.

I looked up at the little talking color box that was on the side of the wall- Abbie calling it a T.V or Television apparently- and tried to take my mind off things.

*Abbies POV*

I pulled into the place that Crane was staying at and looked at the time.

12 more minutes until the dang place opened.

I left on the radio and leaned back on the car seat. 'What now?' I thought.

I decided to call the place and remind them that I was going to be taking Crane back, just in case they forgot or something.

*Ichabod's POV*

"Mr.Crane? We just got a call from your friend Miss Abigail Mills and she-"

"Is she okay!?!" I asked, feeling sorry for interrupting like that.

"Sorry.." I said again.

"Wow, you must rreeeaallllyyyy care about her.."

I was blushing, but I tried to hide it by sitting up a little straighter.

"...but she is fine, Mr.Crane, she just called to remind us that she was going to be picking you up, and I wanted to ask if you are ready?"

"I believe so, thank you."

"Your welcome" she said, and walked out of the room.

But as fast as she walked out she walked back in-

"Would you like to come up to the front and wait for her there?"

"Yes please, that would be great."

I grabbed my stuff and followed her out, sneaking a look back at the talking color box once more.

*Abbie's POV*

Finally, I could go in.

I got out of the car and walked right into that happy-go-lucky place.

And went mediately to the desk.