Chapter Three

Needless to say, that day had been the best day of my life, despite Lia's little freak-out. I had done the few things I had always dreamed of happening: I went to a One Direction concert, I met One Direction, I hung out with One Direction, and I kissed One Direction's Niall Horan (Ahhhh!), and Lia told me the next day that we were going to hang out with the guys again.

     Before we set out to their hotel again, we made sure my parents had left for work, put earmuffs on my pet's ears, then went up stairs where my dogs couldn't get us and let out a fangirl scream that lasted about five minutes. It wasn't all one breath, though. 

     After that we left to the hotel. When we got to the lobby, Lia texted Harry something. Five minutes later he came down and let us in the elevator. He smiled at us. We started some small talk in the elevator trip. He led us to a door that I presumed was Louis's room, considering it was the same room we went to the day before. Harry opened the door for us as we entered the room.

     Only to be greeted by four nerf gun-type things.

     Then Harry pulled one out and aimed it at Lia.

     "Thank you, Harry." Louis said, still holding up his nerf gun. It was obvious he was pretending to act all leader-like. "Our prisoners have arrived."

     About an hour later Lia and I were tied up in chairs. I didn't fight very much considering Niall was the one tying me, but Lia didn't go very easily. Mostly it was just glares and muttering stuff that consisted mainly of 'jerk' and 'that fame must be going to his head...' I never found out who she was talking about when she said that.

     "What now, geniuses?" Lia asked, her head rolling to the side in a bored kind of way.

     "Now," Louis said, ignoring her sarcasm. "We play a game. Claire, truth or dare?" 

     "What?" Lia exclaimed. "We're being tied up just to play Truth Or Dare?" Harry stepped a little closer to her.

     "Yup." he said. She gently head-butted his arm. He responded by petting her head and playing with her hair. She sighed and let him. After a little while she started smiling and giggling at him.

     "Truth." I said hesitantly.

     "Will you go out with me?" Niall asked her. 

     "YES!" Lia shouted. "Yes! She will! Untie us first!"

     "No way!" Zayn told her. She slumped her shoulders as Harry continued playing with her hair.

     "Yeah," I told Niall. "I'll go out with you." I was smiling widely. Niall leaned down and kissed my nose. I giggled.

     "Awww!" everyone chorused. I couldn't stop smiling.

     "Lia," Louis said, interrupting the awes. "Truth or dare?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

     "Dare." she said slowly.

     "I dare you," Liam said. "To go the next three hours without saying a word." Lia shrugged and nodded.

     "And if you fail you have to eat a cucumber with mustard on it off of Harry's knee." Louis added. Lia's eyes widened, but she didn't have to say anything, because Harry said exactly what she was thinking.

     "What?" he exclaimed. "I didn't agree to that!"

     "Three hours starts now!" Louis yelled. Lia immediately bit her lip. "Wow, it's so much more quiet." he said after a couple of moments of silence. Lia glared at him, but said nothing. She started squirming around in her chair. 

     "Let's untie them, lads." Niall said, standing close to me. I blushed.

     "Yeah," Harry said. He started to untie Lia, and immediately after he untied the rope for her arms she had gotten herself out of the chair. Niall untied me, and when I thought I was free I tripped and fell because my leg was still tied to the chair.

     "Ow." I sat up and untied my leg.

     "Are you OK?" Niall asked me. I nodded, though my elbow hurt. He picked me up off of the ground bridal style and sat down on the couch, with me practically on his lap. I blushed some more. He hugged my waist.

     "So," I said. "Anyone else hungry?"

     "I am." Niall said. Everyone else agreed.  "Let's go to Nandos."

     "Um, Niall, there isn't a Nandos around here." I told him. He frowned. "Sorry, let's go to a Red Robin or something."

      About two hours later we were on our way back to the hotel. Lia had accidentially talked when she thought the time was over. The first thing she said after that was, "Quick, Harry! Shave your knees!" We laughed, and Harry never did end up shaving his knees. Louis and Liam went into the kitchen to prepare the cucumber while the rest of us made sure Lia didn't escape. When Louis entered the room holding the cucumber, she shouted, "This is technically abuse! You're all torturing a minor! Help! Call 911!" We laughed. Harry put on some shorts and propped his foot on the coffee table, lifting his pants leg up a little. Louis put the cucumber on his knee.

     "It's cold!" Harry said. We were laughing hysterically. We all started poking Lia so that she'd eat the cucumber.

     "Fine!" she yelled. Liam, Zayn and Niall got out their phones and taped her. She stood up as Harry started to stroke his leg flirtatiously but sort of like a model. "So I have to eat it off of his knee?" Lia asked Louis. He nodded. "Can't I just pick it up and eat it?" He shook his head no. "Fine." She leaned down,while holding back her long hair, and hesitated before biting a corner of the cucumber and flinging it into her mouth. Her mouth never even touch his leg. Everyone cheered and laughed as her face turned sour. "That was gross." she said before running to the bathroom to wash out her mouth. When we were all sitting down again, Lia checked her phone. "Twitter? Really?" she asked Louis. "#GrossLia is trending! And I'm getting hate all over my Twitter because I ate the cucumber off of Harry's knee!"

     "What?" Harry said. He looked over at her phone. "This always happens." He pulled out his phone and started typing. After a couple of moments, Lia smiled a little.

     "Thanks, Harry." she said. I looked at her phone. Harry had tweeted:

I love my fans, but stop hating @LiaSurprise123! We made her do that! #LeaveLiaAlone

     "Aww," I said. "Harry cares about Lia! That's so sweet." Lia grinned at me.

     "If you're trying to embarress me like I did to you yesterday, it's not going to work." I frowned. Lia was sometimes a very hard person to get revenge on. I'd figure something out. Lia and me looked up to see the guys standing in front of us. They had serious looks on their faces. 

     "What's going on...?" I asked, my voice drifting.

     "We need to talk to you two." Liam said.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ooooooh! Clif-hanger! DON'T KILL ME!